Newbie :) ttc our first angel (in tww)

Kristanna

Reaction score
Hey lovelies :kiss:So I'm new to all this ttc , we're trying for our first and I'm currently in my tww (10dpo today). I have very little knowledge on what's normal and what's not so I've been googling like crazy...praying and everything else I can.

Here's the symptoms I've had so far..
1dpo- mild cramps on left side
2dpo - mild cramps on left side too
3dpo- cramps increased in intensity (still on left side)
4dpo - felt "sick-ish" the whole day
5dpo - cramps on left and minor on right side - cravings- felt tightened stomach and uncomfortable to bend down, when getting up f rom the couch and to sleep on tummy
6dpo - slight bloating, little bit constipated, insomnia (despite being soo tired) very nauseated
7dpo - lower backache like no mans business, cramps, major diarrhoea during the night
8dpo - slight cramps - still feeling tightness in stomach
9dpo - slight cramps and mild nausea the whole day - felt so tired about 2 hours after i woke up in the morning - during the night had severe strong cramps in lower abdomen
10dpo - except that my stomach still feels different and i have very light cramps on left side- i have no other real symptoms.

Oh by the way have been taking B6 supplements since about 5dpo
So! What could ll this mean, man I'm so anxious and I am so so hoping that AF doesnt show....due on the 2nd of Jan
Buckets of baby dust********

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->