Newbie: TTC with adenomyosis and pcos

Malibu3

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I’m new to this site and just wanted some advice please.
I had a trans vaginal scan the other week as been getting bad af pains. I was on cerazette but stopped 2-3 weeks ago.
The scan showed I have adenomyosis and my ovaries have the appearance of pcos.
I’m terrified that due to these conditions I will not be able to conceive naturally.
A bit about me, I’m 31 and have a 9yr old son. I have also had 3 terminations (2prior to my son and 1 shortly after). Please don’t judge.
Since stopping the pill I’m waiting to have a breakthrough bleed and have symptoms of af but nothing as yet. I’ve also been referred to a gynaecologist for a camera scope to investigate the adenomyosis further.
Has anyone else got these conditions and TTC? Is there much hope for me?
Many Thanks xxx

I am not familiar with your condition but if it is anything like regular endometriosis ladies get pregnant with that all the time sooo I am sure there is hope. Go for your scan and maybe they can clear some of that out? Good luck to you!

I am not familiar with your condition but if it is anything like regular endometriosis ladies get pregnant with that all the time sooo I am sure there is hope. Go for your scan and maybe they can clear some of that out? Good luck to you!
Thank you for your reply x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->