Newbie wanting some advice pls?

clare81

Reaction score
Hi all,

i have been trying to conceive now for around a year, after coming off the pill. Anyway, to cut a long story short, i think i am having pregnancy symptoms?

My period is now 9 days late, (i have a 29 day regular cycle), i have tender breasts and enlarged nipples, odd cramps, slight nausea on and off, aversion to some foods (tastes funny), am soooooo thirsty, and now have a dull ache / tummy ache sensation.

I don't feel more tired than usual though, which is supposed to be a sign isn't it?

Do these symptoms sound familiar and am i ok to do a test or is it too soon?

Thanks in advance girls! x

your symptoms sound good - have you taken a test

i'd definately do a test. You can test with some pg test 5 days before your period is due.
You definately sound like you have symptoms so i think it would be best to do one. the sooner you know the better. Best of luck.

OOooh honey they sound like good symptoms, i am having them symptoms plus more and my AF due anytime in the next two days, if she dont show i am doing a test Sat or Sun. I wish you all the best of luck honey and keep us updated, we want to know the news!! :thumpup:

Baby Dust..xxx..:dust:

hiya girls, thanks for the advice!

i have just bought a pregnancy test, i was going to wait until the morning, but am going to go do a test now as i can't wait! ...eeek!

will let you know

fingers crossed!!! x

What happened??? What happened???

Fingers crossed!!
x x x

ooohhh what happened???!!! Is it a BFP??

argghhh and the news is...................
good luck xx

Hi, new to all this. Don't know the pregnancy terms. I am trying to conceive since start of Jan 09 (previously on pill). Was due period 01/04/09. Had sore boobs on 28th &;;; 29/03/09 (which I wouldn't say was out of the norm). Had extremely itchy nipples 31/03/09 (strange - never experienced before). Period came in evening on 01/04/09 and was slighter lighter than normal on 01 &;; 02/04/09. Then I seem to have even lighter period or possible spotting 03 &;; 04/04/09. Def. spotting 05 &;; 06/04/09. Negative Preg test (cheap one from E-bay) 04 &;; 05/04/09. Felt a little queasy, cheeks burning and quite warm most of the day 06/04/09. Have also had a sore back in the middle for a few days (but not lower back as I've read on internet). I've also had a dull headache on and off over the last few days. Haven't been stressed so don't know if I'm pregnant or not. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

its postive!!! aargghh i can't believe it! yippeeeee xxx

its postive!!! aargghh i can't believe it! yippeeeee xxx

YAY!!!!! CONGRATS HUN! Are you going to go to the doctor to find out how far along you are? Do you have any idea? The Dr. should refer you to the midwife too!
So exciting! Im only 6+1 so still very excited!!! Keep us updated!!!
You can move to 'First Trimester' now!! yipee! xxxx

clare81 :happydance: that is great news

lisab4939 have you taken another test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back