Newbie :) .... why does pregnancy make us cRaZy

s115k119

Reaction score
I just found out on sunday i'm pregnant (i think about 4-5 weeks) and suddenly i'm a physcopath. Constant worrying, taken LOADS of pregnancy tests (just in case), cleaned my entire house so i don't catch anything haha, i even went out at midnight to get Folic Acid - serious issues

Thought joining a forum would save me from over thinking!!

Whats everyones symptoms and how is everyone filling in time?

I don't have any symptoms and this is baby number 2 - the first one i was sick as a dog from 3 weeks to 38 weeks. :shrug:

xx

Lol pregnancy certainly does mad things to us your not alone! I'm more sick with this pregnancy than any of my others, I'm very picky with foods too!

Congratulations and I wish you a happy and healthy nine months :)

Haha I think a lot of us are exactly the same when it comes to being a little crazy!

Im 4w4d and have taken about ten positive tests since last wed just to check lol.

No real symptoms for me just yet, except light headedness and a no show period!

I knew last time around time of implantation that I was pregnant. My first one- I just felt it. Same thing with this one- I just knew. So I only took 2 pt for each pregnancy. I was pretty sure ;) Now the craziness... Totally normal :p every woman does it at some point during pregnancy. Last time I was horribly tired and nauseated like allllll the time, though, I only ended up puking a few times. This one- hardly any nausea. And I'm glad cuz I have a 4 month old to take care of right now o_o last time I craved sweets galore (and no- it wasn't a girl. Those myths are bs :p) Now I'm craving spicy foods!! I ate a whole family bag of hot fries the other day in one sitting. Congrats and ask any questions you need!! The ladies here are great. We will keep you occupied ;p

I was the same. I bought about 20 tests easy in one shopping trip :dohh: The cashier said "Hope one of these gives you the answer you are looking for" :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->