Newbie with charting

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
Right ladies, I am so tired of cp and cm checking since it's so unreliable. Next cycle I wnat to chart, temp, opk you name it.

please give me all your advice you can please.

Thanks!

Sign up with fertility friend and get your self some opks you can buy them from eBay Hun or babymad I think it's called. Good luck Hun.xxx

Hey I just posted in another topic about this! I found temping to be so good for ttc, First I would suggest you register with fertility friend, you can use this free with limited access but the access you do have is all you need. You record your temperatures on this every day along with things like your cervical mucus and opk's if using them which I suggest you do along with temping to optimise your chances as temping only tells you after you ovulate and opk's tell you when your approaching.

For example I use opk's from calender day 12 and I have a gradual increase (not everyone does) but I normally ovulate anywhere between calender day 16 and 20) when I see my line starting to get darker on the opk I get it on with hubby lol until i see my temperature spike which tells me I have ovulated.

I tried for over a year ttc and it was only when I started temping and using opk's I could pinpoint the important times for baby dancing.

When taking your temp its important you take it at the same time every day even at the weekend in order for it to be accurate, not everyone agrees with this but then wonder why their charts are all over the place. I get up at 6.30am every day during the week and later at the weekend but i do not turn of my alarm at the weekend instead just take my temp and go back to sleep. You have to take your temp before your get out of bed or even speak lol, so waken stick thermometer in your mouth take temp then do what ever you lik, I hope this helps and if you have any questions ask away or pm me, good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->