Newbie with Clomid Questions

KateLisbeth

Reaction score
I am brand new to this site so please bare with me. My DH and I are TTC and I recently have been given Provera and Clomid. I have had PCOS for over 10 years. Needless to say I don't have a regular AF. I finished my 5 Provera and tomorrow I am suppose to take my first Clomid. I am nervous and excited.I don't know what to expect and have learned to not get my hopes up too much. I was wondering if there is anyone else in this situation. And those of you who have been in a similar situation, how sucessful were you with Clomid? Any wisdom you can shed on this subject is greatly appreciated!
:flower:

https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee284/tammy_61/1welcomesping2.gif

welcome!
i have polycystic ovaries also. clomid was the first drug of choice my doc put me on. we reached a dose of 150mg with no success and IVF was next in line. each clomid cycle just made me feel ill, fluid retentive and general bloating.
i really hope it works for you. all the best.

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Hi! :hi:

We tried for a long time before finally going the clomid route. Round #4 did the trick, and it did wonders for regulating my cycle... Good luck!

I am brand new to this site so please bare with me. My DH and I are TTC and I recently have been given Provera and Clomid. I have had PCOS for over 10 years. Needless to say I don't have a regular AF. I finished my 5 Provera and tomorrow I am suppose to take my first Clomid. I am nervous and excited.I don't know what to expect and have learned to not get my hopes up too much. I was wondering if there is anyone else in this situation. And those of you who have been in a similar situation, how sucessful were you with Clomid? Any wisdom you can shed on this subject is greatly appreciated!

Hi there. I have pcos and no regular cycle( maybe 2 times yearly) untill i started accupuncture 6 months ago and have got my menstral cycle about every 48-58 days since.Really believe this worked.We have been ttc for 2 years .90 days ago I was given glucophage and clomid. I started taking the glucophage on that day , I ovulated on day 20 ,I was due to start the clomid on the 2nd day of my period but looks like i dont need it. pregnancy test positive this morning. cant believe it, I think everyone has different experiences! baby dust to u I know how hard it is :flower:

Hi there. I have pcos and no regular cycle( maybe 2 times yearly) untill i started accupuncture 6 months ago and have got my menstral cycle about every 48-58 days since.Really believe this worked.We have been ttc for 2 years .90 days ago I was given glucophage and clomid. I started taking the glucophage on that day , I ovulated on day 20 ,I was due to start the clomid on the 2nd day of my period but looks like i dont need it. pregnancy test positive this morning. cant believe it, I think everyone has different experiences! baby dust to u I know how hard it is :flower:

Congrats on your BFP!!! That's super exciting!!! So far I am feeling ok with the Clomid, no side effects. Keeping fingers crossed that it will be sucessful! My doctor mentioned taking glucophage, but he was uneasy about the idea of mixing it with Clomid! Good luck and congrats to you and your DH!!

https://img.xcitefun.net/users/2011/07/256963,xcitefun-244813-xcitefun-786isakhel-welcome.gif

Welcome to BnB, I hope you get a bfp soon :hugs: :flower:

Welcome! :xmas3:
I have PCOS, too. I took both Provera and Clomid when we were TTC. I conceived at 150mg, on our 5th cycle. I would love to help with any questions you may have! Just PM me if you want to talk! :hugs:
Good luck on your journey TTC. I hope you get a BFP soon!
https://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/kellyluvsgryff/goodluck.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->