Newbie with questions plz help

Collinsa2

Reaction score
Hello! I'm very new to all of this. Excited to be trying for my first baby with my wonderful hubby. He just had vasectomy reversal on September 6 and the doc was very pleased with everything he saw. But of course things may be a bit harder for us (if not impossible) bc of our situation.
So we just started trying two weeks ago. For about a week now I've felt sick to my stomach most mornings and at night. I'm now starting to feel more tired and certain smells are getting to me. So much so that I threw up at a haunted house that had a stench I couldn't handle. With that said I have just felt strange as of late. My preg test came up negative but I'm like ten days away from my period so it's awfully early to tell. My thing is...my chances of this happening so soon are almost nonexistent but I can't help but look at these symptoms and think "just maybe?" What do you all think?? Ever feel these things so soon?? I'm prob just excited and over thinking it all but I thought I would ask.

Oh and I've felt some cramps in my lower abdomen and have had an overall disgusted feeling with food. No sore breasts tho.

You never know, I keep my fingers crossed for your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"