Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by sDs, Apr 18, 2009.

1. sDs

sDs Member

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum - please be nice.

I'm 23 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child and feeling very stressed at the minute as I am in the last few weeks of my degree and am struggling to find the motivation to work - I just want to concentrate on being pregnant. So I thought I would come here and chat to all of you lovely pregnant ladies.

Hi:howdy:

2. soon2b6

soon2b6 Mum to 6

Hi,
    Im 19 wks and I am doing a college course (not a degree mind you!!), so I understand what you mean about motivation. I find myself so focussed on being pregnant that I struggle to knuckle down to the work.
    Keep at it!!

3. Rain_22

Rain_22 Active Member

Hiya ^_^ im 21 weeks and on a degree course too so i totally understand, its so tiring too as mine is a midwifery course so im working most the time >.<

welcome!!

4. sDs

sDs Member

Midwifery - so you have inside knowledge- lol

I'm on a healthcare course too - occupational therapy and it's pretty intense. The stupid thing is - I only have 6 weeks left - but sooooo much work to fit in thaat I'm feeling too overwhelmed.
    Instead of working today I slept all afternoon - then woke up cross with myself and in a bad mood - argued with my partner - so it's been a pretty shitty day actually.

x

5. Rain_22

Rain_22 Active Member

yea lol I have some insider knowledge but it doesnt help, just makes u worry all the more >.< im constantly fiddling with my tummy too and saying oooo look its lying 'this' way now and my partner moans and tells me to leave the little thing alone =/

oh that is intense, I do hope you get it all done in time, look at it this way, 6 weeks and its over, you can pamper urself all you like then hopefully :)

6. HeidiLSparks

HeidiLSparks Mom of 2 & 1 on the way!