newbie :)

stuffymuffy

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hello :)
I'm Stephanie and I'm 17. I'll be a single mummy in May.
FOB and I haven't spoken since we broke up in October. He knows about the baby but refuses to acknowledge it. He won't talk to me at all but has told my friends that he's just too young to deal with it right now. I would really like him to be part of the baby's life but I'm not sure how to get him to come to his senses and frankly I'm just about tired of trying. Anyway, it's nice to meet you all :)

Hello and Welcome!! Congratulations on the pregnancy! and im sure the FOB will come around soon :thumbup:

Hello :flower:

Your situation sounds just like mine! Not spoken since end of October, bar 1 time when he told me terminate and completely refuses acknowledgement!!

You'll do just fine by yourself, the girls here are lovely! xx

Hello and welcome :flower:
Congratulations on your pregnancy :hugs:

Hi and welcome.
Congratulations on your pregnancy xx

Hellos! :flower:

Dont worry about fob, if he wants to get in contact he will, just concentrate on you and baby for now :D

xx

Everyone hear is lovely and will listen/offer advice etc but in the meantime put FOB to the back of your mind and concentrate on you and your LO. Dont let him ruin your pregnancy and he will maybe come round at some point :hugs: xx

Everyone hear is lovely and will listen/offer advice etc but in the meantime put FOB to the back of your mind and concentrate on you and your LO. Dont let him ruin your pregnancy and he will maybe come round at some point :hugs: xx

Thanks for the welcome :hugs:

Welcome along hun. Like the girls say just focus on the baby and u, and try not to worry about him. They are strange creatures that we will never understand but when things get tough and ur finding it hard or need to l et off some steam come on here and we will help u out as best we can. The girls are a great support and always give fab advice.
U`ll find this section a great help.

Congrats on ur pregnancy, and good luck with the next few months hun x

Welcome along hun. Like the girls say just focus on the baby and u, and try not to worry about him. They are strange creatures that we will never understand but when things get tough and ur finding it hard or need to l et off some steam come on here and we will help u out as best we can. The girls are a great support and always give fab advice.
U`ll find this section a great help.

Congrats on ur pregnancy, and good luck with the next few months hun x

Thanks so much. I don't really know anyone else around here that's going through the same thing I am and can relate so it will be really nice to have others to talk to who know whats it like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->