• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Nugget

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just thought i'd say a quick hello, im on month 6 of TTC.
Trying to keep positive and not stress too much!

Look forward to getting to know you all!

xxx

hi ya hun :) every1 is lovley in the forums...u'll fit right in ere:) do u do opk test to find out when ur O anything like that? there fab and they sell them on ere, also a lot on ere ttc r on fertilityfriend.com, its a charting site, u just take ur temp every morning same time, and by doin this they help u detect ur O day and fertilite days hun, really really helpful, just ask any questions u might have, if u want to buy any opk+hpt wobbles is the admin, very nice ladie, u will find her anywhere on ere, the tons cheaper than the shops opk :):) good luck x

Hi Nugget :hugs: I'm new here too :)

Stress is the worst thing when ttc, I know it's easier said than done but try to relax............. if only I could take my own advice!

:hug:

hi ya hun :) every1 is lovley in the forums...u'll fit right in ere:) do u do opk test to find out when ur O anything like that? there fab and they sell them on ere, also a lot on ere ttc r on fertilityfriend.com, its a charting site, u just take ur temp every morning same time, and by doin this they help u detect ur O day and fertilite days hun, really really helpful, just ask any questions u might have, if u want to buy any opk+hpt wobbles is the admin, very nice ladie, u will find her anywhere on ere, the tons cheaper than the shops opk :):) good luck x

Thats great advice! Thanks so much!!
x

Im new to this too.. and I would love some advice..
Im thinking of going to a chemist on my day off tomorrow and wanted to get a thermometer to take my temps but dunno what i look or ask for?

Would get them off net but dont have a bank account or anything

Sam xXx

Im new to this... and I would love some advice..
Im thinking of going to a chemist on my day off tomorrow and wanted to get a thermometer to take my temps but dunno what i look or ask for?

Would get them off net but dont have a bank account or anything.

Also made a post about CM earlier and I put some symptoms down that I have been suffering.. would like some advise on that too cheers

Sam xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"