Hannah~Bella

Pregnant - Due Jan 09
Reaction score
Hii, Im new to this, Im 17 and due in January, Would like to chat to other mums-to-be around my age! PM me if you would like to chat, would love to here how you are all getting on!
Hannah x

Hey I am Jade due in 12 days! am 19,
just wanna say welcome to bnb, you will love it here.

do you know what your having?
xx

Yeah, Im having a girl :)
Can see you are too! Did you go pink mad when you found out?
xx

Hi Hun :)

Im laura, im 17 and due next april.

Pm me if u wanna chat x

Hiya im 17, due in may09. would love to chat

I have on the clothes a bit! but the nursery is 'i love my bear' from babies r us.
how u finding your pregnancy?
do you have a name for your LO?
xx

:wave:
Welcome to BnB and congratulations!

I'm 19 and had a baby girl a month ago...

I have on the clothes a bit! but the nursery is 'i love my bear' from babies r us.
xx

I have gone pink mad on everything! We were going to get the 'I love my bear' range but then as soon i knew she was a girl i couldnt help myslef, i wanted all pink!
I love being pregnant :) Everyone keeps asking how i feel and if im ok, im like im great! Couldnt be better!
We have decided on Delilah, Me and my OH love it but the great-grandparents arent so sure!
Have you chosen a name for your LO?
xx

xx

I have gone pink mad on everything! We were going to get the 'I love my bear' range but then as soon i knew she was a girl i couldnt help myslef, i wanted all pink!
I love being pregnant :) Everyone keeps asking how i feel and if im ok, im like im great! Couldnt be better!
We have decided on Delilah, Me and my OH love it but the great-grandparents arent so sure!
xx

Lol Pink! I have liked pregnancy really cant complain on it. but with 11 days left i am looking forward to it coming to an end! but no doubt i will go over due as LO is in no hurry! Yeah calling her Darci Bleu, but have only just decided on that about a week ago! OH aint to keen but he is getting use to it! we haven't told the family or friends cos i am a bit funny like that!
xx

xx

xx

Lol Pink! I have liked pregnancy really cant complain on it. but with 11 days left i am looking forward to it coming to an end! but no doubt i will go over due as LO is in no hurry! Yeah calling her Darci Bleu, but have only just decided on that about a week ago! OH aint to keen but he is getting use to it! we haven't told the family or friends cos i am a bit funny like that!
xx

God, when i get to 11 days left i will be s***ing it lol, labour its self isnt bothering me, its the where am i going to be when i do and who will be there lol
Aww, I really like the name, We have only told 'close' family as i dont want everyone pushing thier opinions on me!
xx

xx

xx

xx

God, when i get to 11 days left i will be s***ing it lol, labour its self isnt bothering me, its the where am i going to be when i do and who will be there lol
Aww, I really like the name, We have only told 'close' family as i dont want everyone pushing thier opinions on me!
xx

Yeah we told my mum but thats it MIL aint knowing sh*t till she arrives!
She can get on me nerves abit!! I know i am worried i will be at the shops and my waters go! i am not scared but the labour i mean its going to hurt no doubt but panicking isn't going to stop it! I am having my mum and OH in with me what bout you? my MIL isn't getting told when i am in labour cos she will arrive at hospital! xx
xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

Yeah we told my mum but thats it MIL aint knowing sh*t till she arrives!
She can get on me nerves abit!! I know i am worried i will be at the shops and my waters go! i am not scared but the labour i mean its going to hurt no doubt but panicking isn't going to stop it! I am having my mum and OH in with me what bout you? my MIL isn't getting told when i am in labour cos she will arrive at hospital! xx
xx

God, I know how you feel about MIL. As me and OH both live at home with parents and not together he keeps talking about when LO is going to stay at his, MIL isnt really 'baby minded' and it scares me to think what will happen if im not there! I would rather she was involved but her opinion is not worth having! She always goes on at me saying that i am choosing expensive things and there is no need! I just want my LO to have the best, its what my mum and dad did for me! My OH wants the best for LO too but sometimes he doesnt see what his mums really like, he wants her to come to the hospital when i go in labour which i dont mind really, but i dont think she will come, other things are more important to her than her granddaughter! For example today we are going for a 3D scan, we had to ask her if she wanted to come as my mum is coming and it was like it was a big thing and that she had to come! I was like 'if its that much trouble dont come!' As my sister really wants to go! So she said she is coming, so i said that my sister can come to and hopefully the clinic wont mind!
Sorry about my rant about MIL!
How are you doing? Any sign of LO?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back