NEWBIES!! TTC baby #1?? Congregate here!!

NuKe

mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Okay ladies, this thread is for those of us who are pretty new to all this, and are TTC baby number 1!! This will be a good chance to meet others in the same boat, and give each other support!

I'm also making a testing list, so let me know your date and if it's a :bfp: or a :bfn: or a :witch:!! So introduce yourselves, subscribe to this thread and keep in touch!!

I'll go first...

my name is Lindsay, I'm 23, my OH is BArry and he's 28, and we hail from Belfast, Northern Ireland. I'm testing on 17th June and I'm dying for a :bfp:!!!

Hello! i'm Jenni and is also my first month! i'm from blackpool, lancashire, england :) and i'm also hoping for a :bfp: i think the :witch: will be ariving around the 13th xx

hey jenni! good luck and hopefully we all get :bfp: !!!

hii :) Good luck to you also! we're only a day apart so hopefully double :bfp:

i know it sounds a bit negative (especially after we have only been TTC for 1 month!... but do you ever get the feeling that your never going to be pregnant? xx

hey jenni! good luck and hopefully we all get :bfp: !!!

Good luck girls!

We got our :bfp: on our 1st month of TTCing and we are hoping and praying for our little flump to stick!

It can be done!

thanks noodles! and yeah jenni, it seems like once you actually start plotting days and stuff, time slows waaaaay down!

hi can i please join in 2 this is my first time ttc and the :witch: is due on the 8th

my name is jemma n iam 26 from south yorkshire

good luck everyone :bfp::bfp:

:hug:

I'd like to join but I just finished my withdrawal bleed from stopping the pill. I'm not sure if I'll be ovulating this cycle or when! :rofl:

Hello!

I'm Ren, I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada . . . and my boyfriend and I are on our first cycle, TTC #1. Right now I am in the 2WW and plan to test on May 10 (if :witch: does nto get me first).

Hi there! This is my first month officially trying however the past two months we were not trying but not trying not to conceive either. I have irregular cycles but only started keeping track of them for the last 2 months. 26 days then 35 days so I'm expecting AF to show up between 16th - 23rd may. Though hopefully she won't show up at all!! Fingers crossed for :bfp:

Can I join in too?!
We are on month #1 of ttc too! I've already done my first pregnancy test (even though I knew it would be negative!) I couldn't help it!
Good luck everyone!
xxx

Hey. My name is Ally =] This is out first month TTC to! AF is acually due tommrow , i HOPE she dosent come! How old is everyone?

Hi, I am new to all this too. First baby, first month. Its all a bit scary isnt it but really exciting too. AF is due Wed and I am going to try wait for as long as I can before testing which is easier said than done as I love POAS!

I'm 23. Welcome everyone! Ooooh it's so exciting isn't it! :happydance:

and to those testing this week- good luck and make sure you let us know the results! Iloveshoes- I've done that too, testing when you know there is no way you're gonna get a :bfp:! AND GOOD LUCK ALLY!!! let us know!!!

I SO HOPE EVERYONE GETS :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Come on ladies, gimme more dates!!! :baby:

Hiya, im from Banbridge in northern ireland so not far at all.
This is my first month ttc. Im 10 days post ovulation and i got a bfn :(
Now im just hoping that its a false negative and the :witch: will stay away (due on this firday or saturday) if she doesn't come i'll test again monday, so for now I have everything crossed.
I was so sure i was preggerz as well since I have had quite a bit of cramping on and off. Any of you had any possible symptoms? x:hug:

hey mizz! nice to have someone living so close to me on here! i was actually about to pm you to invite you to this thread as i read in one of your posts you are new! I'm a complete fabricator of symptoms! I convince myself that every like ache, pain, or slight feeling of nausia is a pg symptom! was completely convinced last cycle, but sadly the darn :witch: got me 3 days late grrrrrrrr...

hope your neg result was a faker and you get your lines!! :hug:

Hi all

I'm Jules, am 40 and hoping ttc for first time. Am 21 days in a cyle that can be anything from 23 - 33 days so going on 33 days, I'll be testing on 9th May - unless the witch shows up before then!

Chin up to everyone who had their BFN already this month - enjoy the practising! Good luck to all those still to test.

Babydust to all x

Can I join in too?!
We are on month #1 of ttc too! I've already done my first pregnancy test (even though I knew it would be negative!) I couldn't help it!
Good luck everyone!
xxx

LOL me too!

I'm also TTC #1 for the first time. I'm currently 7 dpo and even though af isn't due till May 4th, I'm sure I'll be testing before that....way too impatient!

Do you ever feel like it would just be too lucky to a :bfp: the first month trying? I mean I know statistically it makes no difference, but still...

I've been having loads of symptoms (nausea, increased hunger, lower back pain, cramps, fatigue), but I also have a sore throat, so maybe it's just the flu. Or it's all in my head:blush:

oh apple i know, I feel like it really would be just too lucky on our first try! although it would be amaaaaaaazing! and I constantly have symptoms in my head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->