Newborn Flips!

Awesome! I wonder if they are on sale here anywhere, I could use some :)

Jetters, where did you get your aplix Flip wraps? I've been looking for them...

Baba Me! But I really don't like their service AT ALL and would never shop with them again. BabiPur are trying to get them I believe x

Baba Me! But I really don't like their service AT ALL and would never shop with them again. BabiPur are trying to get them I believe x

thanks. :) I'm waiting for them to come in in Clementine (whenever that will be :growlmad: ). I've tried so hard to like snaps but I just don't, really.

I prefer the way snaps look but applix is so much easier to get a good fit. Xavier is currently wearing his Flips fastened up tighter one side than the other as he's between poppers.

I'd definitely buy the applix ones if I was to buy more though (probably won't now for X though) and if I have another baby in the future then this wouldn't give me confidence to start with cloth from the beginning.

i know i saw the newborn inserts on my cotton babies newsletter - i hope they come out here they will solve all my issues for baby no2 (when i get PG)
as them inside size 1 weehugger wraps will be totally perfect!! and flips wraps as well obviously!!

$11.95 for 6? seriously? bet they wont be that cheap over here!

well they do sell 3 of the normal (no suede cloth topped) newborn boosters (aka diaper doublers) for £4 normally strangely i've checked on the EU distributor babame and they're not showing the doublers as a buy now option.

so i wouldn't have thought they would be too much more expensive - even if they were £10 for 6 i'd still buy then as the newborn booster work great wrapped up inside an organic flip insert for night-time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->