Newby!

chacha7273

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here and to the whole TTC and using forums!

My main question is - is there a list of all the abreviations used? I've figured out that TTC is 'Trying To Conceive' but I'm totally confused my some of the others i.e. EWCM.

A bit about me & my other half ...
I'm 25 and my husband is 28, we've been married almost 1 year and have made the decision to start trying for a family. I've never been the maternal type but hubby started getting really broody earlier in the year and it rubbed off on me. Hubby gets worried about money and originally wanted us to save-up a bit before trying but we soon realised that anything can happen and the savings can be gone in an instant so we've bit the bullet. I came off the pill at the start of the month and we're just going to let nature take its course, although now I've been browsing the forums I'm starting to think maybe I should try to chart my cycle to give us the best possible chance. The whole idea of pregnancy scares me to death (I don't handle having a simple head-cold so god only knows how I'll manage if I get morning sickness and I absolutely despise hospitals and faint at the site of blood). But I know its all worth it and that 'you forget all the pain once your bundle of joy arrives'. Fingers crossed this is really the truth.

Anyhow, best go for now but I'd love to hear if anyone can summarise the most common abreviations for me. And if anyone has views on TTC straight after coming of the pill I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks, Carrie

:hi: Welcome!

This should help you out https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->