• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Newie to TTC

littlemorag

stopped counting.
Reaction score
Aloha everybody,

I have just joined after having a lurk and a browse at other posts.
My OH and I have been TTC for 5 months and to be frank - its driving me crazy!
I have decided to track my BBT and see if I am ovulating at all as I have symptoms of PCOS even though I have not been diagnosed.
I am one of those symptom analysers! any tingle or feeling during the two week wait ususally convinces me I could get a BFP but then AF comes with avengeance...

I hope there are other peeps on this site who think they are going crazy like me! I didnt realise how much I really wanted to be a mum till we started trying...

All the best to everyone here, lots of luck

Moragx

Good Luck! I have found the temping and using an OPK have helped me understand my body better and its a big help. Wishing everyone gets a :bfp:

hello!
yes it does drive u crazy, my brain goes in2 overdrive every month and i get psychosomatic symptoms of being pg n then :witch: arrives. like u, im a symptom analyser and worried that im not ov at all so this month i will b tracking bbt n using opks 4 the first time, just 2 make sure i am. it'l put my mind at rest if i get a positive opk!
good luck 2 u and everyone else!!!xx:hug:

I took about 7 preg. tests in the last two months.. I just felt "pregnant".. but of course I wasn't. The 2WW was dreadful last month. So this month I am trying to keep my mind occupied - keep telling myself that it'll happen when it'll happen... Although next week I will start the 2WW..and I know that I will go crazy!

i do the same thing. trying not to this month. hopefully taking the ovulation tests every day will be a good distraction...

thank you everyone, its nice to know I'm not the only one!

Best of luck

Moragx

Hi Morag

Just wanted to say hi to a fellow Ellon girl.

Good luck!:hug:

Welcome and good luck, and no you're not alone in driving yourself nuts with symptoms lol :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"