Newish member

Hi Chan how's it going?
I added you as a friend! :hugs:
I'm waiting to go to the hospital tomorrow for a scan to see how far along my follies are and hopefully get an iui date. Don't know if it'll be this week or next. what cycle day are you now? in the 2 ww yet or still :sex: like mad?
Pop x

Hi ya poppy hows you? I'm feeling a bit low at the moment. I'm not sure if i have ovulated this month. I did have cm yesterday which had brown streaks of blood in it and thats never happened before so really confused. I do have a blood test of Friday so hopefully i will know more then. I'm currently on cd 17. Still having :sex: well later tonight but then we can have a rest and see what happens.
Hope your scan goes well tomorrow for ya, will keep my fingers crossed for ya. Let me know how you get on and when your iui date will be? xx

It could have been inplantation bleeding if u r lucky... Do you use any thing so u know when you ovulate? i had a clear blue fertility monitor so i knew exactly when to :sex:
- not that that worked 4 us!
I had a scan this afternoon and they suprised me by saying they were going to do my iui weds!!!!!:happydance: Good luck with your blood test.:hugs:

It could have been inplantation bleeding if u r lucky... Do you use any thing so u know when you ovulate? i had a clear blue fertility monitor so i knew exactly when to :sex:
- not that that worked 4 us!
I had a scan this afternoon and they suprised me by saying they were going to do my iui weds!!!!!:happydance: Good luck with your blood test.:hugs:

Thanks for the info poppy but i'm sure its not that as the cbfm says that i'm ovulating today so really :happydance: so gonna be :sex: it tonight as this will more than likely be my last chance this month. I really hope the cbfm works for us or it will be a waste of money and time.

So pleased you had good news from the scan. Will keep my fingers crossed for you chick and hoping that you get your :bfp: very soon. Keep me updated x

Welcome to BnB hun! :hugs:

:flow: xx

Hi Chan had my iui today. seemed to go ok. the nurse said his sample was excellent! so really pleased. am now officially in the 2ww. Hows your 2ww going?

Hi Chan had my iui today. seemed to go ok. the nurse said his sample was excellent! so really pleased. am now officially in the 2ww. Hows your 2ww going?

Hey hun glad it well well for you. keeping fingers crossed for ya. I'm now in the 2 week wait now too as cbfm went down to 2 bars this morning. My af is due on the 4th so will be testing around then. What date will you be testing on. Found out another friend is pregnant today pleased for her but i hate the fact its not working for me. Just want to try and stay positive but finding it a bit hard. sending you :hugs: hun and hoping we get our :bfp: very soon xx

Hey Chan I've been told to test on the 7th, only 3 days later fingers crossed for us both:hugs:

Well keep me updated on how things are going and if you get any signs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->