Newletter

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Do you guys think it would be a good idea to have a monthly newsletter here? :D

Other sites I work on do this & me & OH mildly discussed it!

soz i voted no, i got 1 4m another site n i just delete it wiout reading it lol(im bein honest lol)

:lol:

Thats fine Yvanne honest - Your opinion matters :D

Wondered if it was a little something that would remind members we here who less active & of course update any fab news (like bfps weddings etc etc) an forum updates - chatroom tickers etc :D

I voted yes, it would be good for those who dont visit the forum as often to catchup on some of the news. Would also be handy for special announcements etc..

Yeah why not hun, give the member who have joined but not posted a 'bump' in the right direction lol

Nad never mind that Yvanne, I'l read it :D

ive put yes, like u said if people dont come on here much then that might entice them!!
xx

i think its a good idea to remind old memebers.

i was pm'ed by a memeber from the other forum after they done the newsletters she used to come on when i was preg with Dior but she had not been on for over a year untill she got the newsletter.

Good idea especially when one of us is caught up in newborn baby stuff.

yeah i think its a good idea, I have to be honest, when i got one from the other place i bined it without reading it, but thats coz i wasnt interested. I would be interested here lol

xx

hmmmm i guess it is a good idea 4 people who arent on alot lol(i was 2 busy thinkin bout maself 2 think bout everyone else :oops: )

LMAO Yvanne

Just trying to think what we could put in it ....

Any ideas?

Any particular threads/info threads etc ....

Will have to work one out 8)

Birthday announcements....
Maybe like you said mention some threads that are particularly informative.

Why not???

What another SPAM e-mail between friends?

You should add to the profile if people want to recieve it or not though!

LOL

Not sure the option to recieve it or not is there though on a forum & would defeat the point of attracting members who have forgotten us :rofl: LIKE YOU :lol:

You could have in it:

Birthdays of members / their kiddies

New BFPers!

Congrats on New born babies!

Welcome new members

Mention members who have been on here for a year (I know that is a while off yet LOL)

Put in any information threads which will be handy to anyone that has been posted for that month i.e Jo's liver condition etc

Mention any plans you have for baby and bump

Have a comments section where people can make suggestions on how to improve things, or what they would like to see etc

*breathe* That's a start! :wink: x

i voted no :oops: jus for the reason that i usually just delete emails like that from other websites.... but after readin what tam put about announcements and things it doesnt sound to bad....

anytime, you know me, never stuck for a topic! :lol:

Been fiddling but I had a visitor so it will now have to wait :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"