Newly pregnant and excited fo rthis journey:)

calebsmom06

Reaction score
So after an early miscarriage last month at 4 weeks, I found out I am pregnant again just 1 month later:) I am 3 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I am conident this time around will all be ok. Of course I still get nervous but so far so good. Last month my positive lines just kept getting lighter and lighter until gone and doc confirmed a chemical pregnancy. This month my lines are getting darker and darker and I have enough tests to kee checking each morning until Monday when I get to see the doctor. I did not have any 2WW symptoms this month other than slight cramping throughout the 2WW which actually made me feel like I was out for the month since the previous month I had tons of symptoms.
Now onto this wonderful journey of pregnancy, I cant wait until Monday, I cant wait to get a scan, I cant wait to hear the heartbeat and get my bump:)
Anyone else feeling this way? Pregnancy is love from the start, it is the baby we always wanted:) Hows everyone else feeling?

congrats sugar :) I'm so happy for you! I hope you have an amazing 9 months! fingers super crossed for you!

I sure do hope I can join you here! :shy:

Much love Caro xox

https://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r15/dawannajordan/Congratulations.jpg

A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside... when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.:hugs:

congrats sugar :) I'm so happy for you! I hope you have an amazing 9 months! fingers super crossed for you!

I sure do hope I can join you here! :shy:

Much love Caro xox

Is your last name Caro?? If you dont mind me asking. Thank you and hoping you get to join us over her tomorrow!

No Caro is my first name Lewis is my last name, such a boring last name! unlike you Jennifer Lopez :haha:

LOL I know I get so many people saying. your name is jennifer lopez omg j-lo....my last name was Caro before marriage thats why I had to ask:) Hubby says I used him for his last name lmao

Congratulations! I had a chemical in July and concieved 9 days later. I'm 18 weeks now and all is good so I'm hopeful for your pregnancy :) Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Thank you and congradulations on your pregnancy, they say it is easier to get preg. after miscarriage/chemical pregnancies, its actually looking like that might actually be true. I would have concieved 14 days after my chemical pregnancy

Yeah I wasn't actually trying. I dtd once then I felt I wasn't really ready as I was still grieving and didn't do it again. Waited for my period to arrive and it never did! I didn't really think it was possible so quick and when AF didn't arrive I thought my body was just recovering but nope, test confirmed I was pregnant. All seemed too good to be true so didn't get my hopes up, then went for a scan at 6 weeks and she said "Yup, there's the heartbeat!". Never been so amazed in my life :cloud9:. So hopefully this is your miracle baby too :happydance:

Congratulations! I had a chemical in July and concieved 9 days later. I'm 18 weeks now and all is good so I'm hopeful for your pregnancy :) Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg186/mikebrunenkant/congratulation_to_baby.jpg

:hugs:

I hope so. I will be calling the doc om Monday to make an appointment and hopefully get seen the same day. When do you find out what you having? Have you tried the Chinease gender preditor? I am wondering if the Chinease gender predictor is accurate cause I would love to have a little girl! But of course either is great!

I found out when I was 16 weeks. I had a strong feeling he was a boy then a private scan confirmed it. Chinese gender prediction was right too. I just done the same one as your sig to double check. I never had morning sickness either, that apparently indicates boy. Wouldn't rely on that too much as everyone's different but it was right for me. :D

So far no nausea for me yet but of course i am not far along. I have 2 boys and never had morning sickness the entire pregancy so that could be right

Conrats calebsmom, so glad to see you back here after last month! Heres to a happy & healthy 9 months!

Also I got boy on the chinese gender predicter & have a strong feeling I am having another boy! Dont mind though, just want a healthy baby! xx

LadyV-thank you so far so good. AF was due today and no sign of her yet so YEAH! I think this time around will be alright. Hubby and I picked out names last night. So much fun:) How are you doing?

I AM SO EXCITED TO JOIN THE FIRST TRI! I got my :bfp: today!!!

Jm andrews congrat! How ling had u bee trying? And how far along are u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->