Newly pregnant, going on holiday to Thailand

tallybee

DS '04, DD '06, DD '15
Reaction score
Yeah. Anything I should be aware of, other than the usual hygiene? Tia x

Congratulations! How far along will you be when you go?

I was 5 weeks pregnant when I went, but sadly miscarried while I was there. The hospitals were absolutely fantastic though!

Stay away from drinking any of the water, including ice in your drinks. Steer clear of the fresh fruit & street food and make sure your food is hot before you eat it :flower:

Thanks hun xx sorry to hear of your loss xxx ill be about 6 weeks when we go. We'll be following the guidelines on water etc to be safe anyway. Xx

Congratulations on your pregnancy!
No advice on the Thailand thing though, I have never been out of the US lol.

Congrats! I have been to thailand but I wasn't pregnany, however we were in bali indonesia when I was 4 weeks and that's a bit worse than thailanad. Per previous poster, don't drink the water, only take bottle water. Avoid any street food, such as food stalls etc as the food isn't always kept cool properly and can contain bacteria. I ate a nicer lookong restaurants so that th quality and food handling would be better :) oh, even with teeth brushing use a bottles water! I tried to avoid ice as well if possible in my drinks.

Where abouts are you going in thailand? Have fun!

Thanks! We'll be staying at Jomtien Beach :) my dad's wife is from the area and has promised to show us around so it should be amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->