Newly pregnant, not feeling anything

Not sure if anyone is still checking this thread but I just got my bfp on Christmas Day. Took a digi yesterday and it came back positive. I'm guessing I'm about 4.5 weeks along. Just wondering if any of you guys are suffering from a bit of insomnia? I've been having a for a few nights now, even before I found out. I seem to wake up at a random time in the night and am wise and awake and cannot get back to sleep?! I eventually do but then wake up knackered the next morning. I'm just curious if it's related to early pregnancy or not

Not sure if anyone is still checking this thread but I just got my bfp on Christmas Day. Took a digi yesterday and it came back positive. I'm guessing I'm about 4.5 weeks along. Just wondering if any of you guys are suffering from a bit of insomnia? I've been having a for a few nights now, even before I found out. I seem to wake up at a random time in the night and am wise and awake and cannot get back to sleep?! I eventually do but then wake up knackered the next morning. I'm just curious if it's related to early pregnancy or not

Pretty much since I got my bfp I've been waking up at 3am and not getting back to sleep. Only just started sleeping later now at 30 weeks probably as I was just so sleep deprived and exhausted my body was about to pack in. Sorry, you might not have it as long but it does seem pretty common

Thanks for your honesty broodymrs. I hope you manage to get some more sleep over the next few weeks before baby comes. I know it's still early days for me, but it sounds similar in that I've been waking up at the same time each morning - round midnight and then again at 3 every morning. I'm hoping it will go soon!

I didn't feel anything with my daughter other than sickness 8-12weeks & waking up at 4am every morning!!

This pregnancy (i'm almost 4wks) I knew I was pregnant before I took the test. Days before I took the test on Christmas Day I could feel cramping & a dull feeling (still am). I've also got constipation tmi & loads of spots on my chin. Awaking at 4am every morning.

Every pregnancy is different but I know how you are feeling when I didn't feel anything with my daughter.

Not quite that early, but with DD I suffered insomnia from about 9 weeks until I had her. Though I'd imagine it could still start that early!

AFM, 4+3 and not much of anything. Nothing other than some fatigue (but nothing major and it's been pretty much since O), emotional (though more some days than others), and ridiculously hungry (though I can't imagine that'd be anything at this point???).

Not that I want nausea or anything, I'd welcome it as I'd feel better about things. I'm cutting myself off from testing (at least with frers lol only IC and opks since I have a ton left) after tomorrow, so it'd just be kind of nice for something to give me a bit of reassurance.

Its 430am now and ive been awake since 3am.
Sooo annoying since i have work at 9am lol.
I just feel really tired early evening but try to stay awake until a "normal" bedtime hoping i will sleep all the way through but no luck lol i was asleep by 10pm last night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->