Newly Pregnant question on how far along

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Katleigh1983, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Katleigh1983

Katleigh1983 Well-Known Member

Hello Ladies,well a few days ago I got my BFP on 4 tests,did 4 just to be sure hehe.Im still in shock,anyway I am a little unsure about how u determine how many weeks along you are.I have read that u go by the date of your last period,mine was the 6th of oct.I am going to try to get to see a doctor this week,as Im currently in the uk from australia and dont have my regular doctor.

Thanks for reading

Congrats on all who have got their BFP and good luck to those still trying,I wish you all the very best :):)

2. bellaswedus

bellaswedus Well-Known Member

first of all congrats of your bfp!

you would be 5+2 today.

have a h&h pregnancy!

3. Nanda0407

Nanda0407 TTC # 3

mine was the 6th of october too that puts me at 5 weeks and 2 days today.....

4. Mee_Mummy

Mee_Mummy Mummy to DS & DD ~ <3

Yh that's how they work it out. So you'd be 5 weeks and 2 days! Congrats on your bfp, happy and healthy pregnancy to you xx

5. Marisa08

Marisa08 3boys & having a GIRL!

That is right you calculate from the first day of your last period. So you are 5 weeks and are due around July 12th! Congrats your BFP!

Marisa

6. Nanda0407

Nanda0407 TTC # 3

my ticker is wrong i just realized it lol..... my due date is 7/12/2012

7. Katleigh1983

Katleigh1983 Well-Known Member

Thank you Ladies for all of your replies,I thought that I was around the 5 week mark,just wanted to confirm that was correct.

Nanda congrats how cool ,we have the same due date hehe.When did u get your BFP ? I tested on tuesday through to thursday.