Newly set a Date June 2014 for TTC!

free_spirtd

Expecting #1!
Reaction score
Hi all! I am OFFICIALLY new to this section of WTT, but not new to BnB. Hubs finally set a date for giving TTC a real good go at it and that is June 2014! I'm ECSTATIC! :happydance:

I wanted to introduce myself as I will be wanting to hang here while I'm waiting (excruciating it feels like!).

A little about us: We have been together for almost 11 years, married for almost 1 :). Self employed and independent in alot of ways. We have a TON of animals it seems haha 4 dogs, 3 cats, 2 horses, 1 lizard. We have had a few slip ups this past year and I have had 4 CP, but we have never actually TTC, as we have been using the withdrawal method for 9 years now successfully. As we got closer to the wedding, Husband started being a little sloppy and it really got my hopes up. Since the first CP a year ago, I have really been hoping it happens on accident :dohh:.

I have been charting for 5 months, only to find out my LP fluctuates (8-12 days) and that I have borderline Hashimotos Disease.

Hope to get to know all of you as well and offer support anyway I can :flower:

-Lace

There seems to be quite a few people scheduled to start trying this summer. I may be one of them. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much in case something changes, and I am already way too obsessed with baby things now.
I have been married for over 2.5 years. We have a few animals, as well. Two dogs and two cats. I would love to have a farm with horses, but that isn't in the cards.
See you around the boards.

Hello and welcome!
DH and I are possibly going to be starting to NTNP in June. We have been married almost 6 years, together for 8. We only have one furbaby, Odie. I have been super obsessed with baby things for a couple years now. Been doing LOTS of research, mainly on cloth diapers. I *may* have a registry started on babylist of all the bigger things that I want, and some of the small stuff. Its easier than writing it down or bookmarking a bunch of pages. :)

Anyways, welcome and I hope you meet a bunch of wonderful ladies on here :)

Welcome 😁 we are also waiting until June ttc as we get married on the 21st of June and would like to start ttc straight away. We currently have a 7 month old but it took us 2 years to conceive him and don't want to hang about for #2 😁

burcherworm- Very nice to meet you! Animals are very much a handful and I hope I don't add anymore anytime soon lol (besides the people kind). FX'd you're on track this summer!

Teilana- You made me smile! Love the "may" have a registry ;). I have wanted babies from the early years, but Hubs hasn't been ready. I hope to use cloth diapers as well, we'll have to swap notes as things get closer!! Oh im so excited!!

Dolly- :hi: nice to meet you!! Love your avatar, How amazing to have your little boy George around and getting ready for a second! Wish you tons of baby dust and will see you around the board :). :flower:

Hello! Nice to meet you all! We seem to have a really large group that will be graduating in June. Me and DH are set to start trying in June as long as our genetic screening results are complete by then. Getting a little antsy because that is out of my control. Our appointment is not until May 8th, so I hope we can have results back in 4 weeks, and then start to try.

A little about myself. Me and my DH have been together 10 years as of this year, married for 2. I had my Mirena IUD removed in January of this year, and have been taking prenatals since then. I recently started doing OPKs last cycle and this cycle, and have got blazing positives both times. It's been really interesting learning about my cycle and my body, so I think I will continue tracking O with OPKs until we start trying.

Hopefully chatting with you all makes the time go by quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->