Newly TCC and Nervous

Gretxchene

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
My fiance and I made the decision to try on August 6th! :D Three months in no luck so far. I'm well aware it can take a long time but I'm having all these worries and stresses and have no one to talk with about them.
I've always had issues with my Periods, I didn't start until I was almost 16 and the only had four periods in a year that were also very painful. My doctor put me on the pill shortly after. I started with Low Estrin but I was still having pain and irregularity so I changed to Sprintec about three months later and had been on it up until this August. So I was on the Pill for a total of 5 years. I've yet to get my period back which makes me nervous. I'm starting to feel like my body doesn't ovulate at all on it's own!
I've read all the information and know it can take quite awhile to get normal again but I just have this doubtful feeling and I don't know if it's just paranoia or intuition. Anyone else out there have fears on not being able to concieve?

Hi! It definitely takes time for your body to adjust! And we all have fears, so don't worry, you are totally normal! Sadly, each month it doesn't happen our fears multiply! But we are all here for you! :) I will have my fingers crossed that this is the month for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"