• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Newly TTC

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
fiancé and I are TTC baby #1! I am so unbelievably excited but so frustrated at the same time! I had the implant in my arm removed October 27th. Finally had my period November 22-26! Very heavy but I was happy to be on track. I'm assuming I will be ovulating soon so we've been DTD every other day. I know I shouldn't be frustrated yet- there are plenty of women who wait months or even years but I just want my baby! Just venting a little. Doesn't help that my mother is less than supportive of our decision. Any advice on TTC? Would be nice to make a few friends :)

Hey, Welcome!

My fiance and I are also TTC, this is month #2 for us. My cycles are a bit irregular, but I should be Oing soon, so we're trying to BD every other day, but with opposite schedules it's a bit hard. I'm also trying not to go crazy over it, because I totally get what you mean! I don't know how some women have been doing this for a year without going insane.

My advice that I've read quite a bit is don't overshare and don't go crazy with everything! I personally love looking at baby stuff and reading blogs/websites, etc but I also know I won't be devastated if AF comes because it's still so new to us.

Are you using (or plan to use) OPKs or are you temping? I started using OPKs, but haven't gotten a positive or even a faint line on the cheapies so it's freaking me out a bit, ugh!

No opks or charting yet- fiancé wants to take a relaxed approach. But we agreed if this isn't our month we will be using opks and I will start charting for cycle number three of trying. I'm honestly too afraid to do an opk because of the fear of not getting a positive result! Ugh!

I think I might just stop with the opks for a while. It's so frustrating seeing negatives. I'm just going to pay attention to my body and if it doesn't happen this month I might start temping too. I think the relaxed approach is definitely the way to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"