news! not out yet:)

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
Well like most of you know yesterday i stop my TTC journal as i was discourage ...i really thought AF was on her way as i had a tiny bit of light blood in my CM but today still no AF Cm is back to super creamy and clear as well ...we did have sex yesterday and that usually speed AF when i am spotting but still no AF ...my temp is still up so that is good too i guess ...(tmi) i have a little bit of contispation and usually the other way around when the witch is on her way...

anyway i will keep you update this week end !:happydance:may be i am not out yet:happydance::happydance:

Oh Miel, I hope this is it for you! Good luck hun!!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh fx for u babe, i really hope that was implantation. XXX

awww good luck sweetie hope that bit of blood was a baby getting comfy and the :witch: stays away.

can't wait to hear updates! x

OOOO!!! That is wonderful news after yesterday!!!! I'll be thinking about ya and hoping for you all day!! Many good thoughts and mega amounts of :dust: for you!
:hug:

Good Luck and keeping fingers crossed for you,
:dust::dust::dust:

Good luck sweetie ive got everything crossed for you!!

Excellent!! when will you test

longest cycle i had was 27 days so i think if still no more spotting i am going to wait until sunday or monday ...and if AF show well i already made myself confortable on the Lttc section and for some reason i feel good to go over there ...like i belong...
no offense to the newbies ( as they deserve as much a BFP then any one else ) it 's just break my heart to see them go on the first semester before me ...it's just a feeling ...you know the same one that we get when we see a bump in the street not jaleous at the person but at the situation etc...

Well like most of you know yesterday i stop my TTC journal as i was discourage ...i really thought AF was on her way as i had a tiny bit of light blood in my CM but today still no AF Cm is back to super creamy and clear as well ...we did have sex yesterday and that usually speed AF when i am spotting but still no AF ...my temp is still up so that is good too i guess ...(tmi) i have a little bit of contispation and usually the other way around when the witch is on her way...

anyway i will keep you update this week end !:happydance:may be i am not out yet:happydance::happydance:

come on miel :happydance::happydance::happydance:, its so your turn xxx

OMG I am so excited for you! This is great! Good luck hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:wohoo: Fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!!

:dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"