NEXPLANON .. getting removed?

brandonsgirl

Lucky mummy of 2 <3
Reaction score
Has anyone got nexplanon removed? I'm booked in to get mine removed at the end of this month. This is the first time i've had the implant, so have no idea what to expect when it's removed. We are getting it removed so we can TTC. Anyone else in the same boat or experienced this before?

Jemma x

I just had mine removed on 6/14 :) Once your arm is numb, you feel pinching and pulling, like someone is removing a splinter. It takes about five minutes to get it out. They put a bandage and a wrap on it and send you on your way. It's no big deal.

Good luck with ttc.

Did you gain weight with the Nexplanon? I did and I'm a bit worried that it will slow the ttc process.

Thanks for sharing your experience, zooloochick21.

Umm, i don't think i gained much weight with it in. Nothing that I've noticed anyways.
I have experienced a lot of bleeding though. Some times it can last a good 3 weeks :(

Only a few more days until its removed then we can TTC. Eek! Can't believe it's finally here :)

I'm sorry about the bleeding. Hopefully it stops right after removal. Be sure to update on how the ttc process goes for you.

Hey zooloochick, I've finally finished my period today from the implant. Phew! It seemed to take for ages. Now to see if and when I ovulate. Keep your fingers crossed for me :flower:
How's you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->