Next milestone for everyone

Terrilea

Me,OH & r beautiful Ruby
Reaction score
what's the next thing you're looking forward to in pregnancy, i was looking forward to OH feeling the baby but that happened last week, so now i've got 4D scan mid Jan at the start of my 3rd trimester.... but after that i'll just be waiting for baby to arrive!

I'm looking forward to my private gender scan on friday.. And then I'll be looking forward to my 20 week scan on the 29th.. And then the next milestone I guess will be 3rd tri?? I don't know.. Is there anything to look forward to after a 20 week scan??

I suppose there is viability at 24 weeks to look forward to but it's still dangerous for a baby to be born that early so i'm looking more towards the 3rd trimester although i'll still be very pleased next week when baby is viable, all being well im having 4D scan to celebrate reaching 3rd tri lol xx

24 week mark (v day!!!!) :)

I do think reaching 24 weeks will make me feel alot safer than i have felt at any point so far, i'm just desperate to reach 3rd tri although i don't wanna move forums haha x

I have double digits (99 days!!) milestone tomorrow *yay* and third trimester starts on Christmas day :)

Congrats on double digits i bet it'll go alot faster after that (i hope) x

*21st Dec - Midwife for HIP form and heartbeat check
*Boxing day - 100 days to go
*4th Jan - 3rd tri!!
:D:D:D

I'm looking forward to my 20 week scan on Jan 18th. hopefully we'll get to find out the sex and we'll also get the results of our IPS testing (if we don't get them earlier).

I'm also looking forward to get a bump (that's not podge lol)

Fi

I consider appointments as my milestones really. So next MW appointment is at the end of December and I get to hear the heartbeat again!

My scan on monday! After that I'll have to wait about 14 weeks to see my baby again! :(

Im viable on Christmas day, so looking forward to that! And looking forward to OH feeling baby kick...Ive got an anterior placenta so will be a bit behind everyone else! x

Im viable on Christmas day, so looking forward to that! And looking forward to OH feeling baby kick...Ive got an anterior placenta so will be a bit behind everyone else! x

It may happen sooner than you think hun, i have anterior placenta and my OH first felt the baby on friday night, whenever you feel baby move put your hand there and once you feel the baby from the outside start getting OH to keep hand on belly whenever you next feel movement so he feels it too, that's how it happened with me!
I didnt expect to feel baby for another couple of weeks xx

Im looking forward to seeing POKIES :)
Cant wait lol

Hubby felt proper kicks a few days ago. Hope to see pokies in a few weeks :)

x

27 weeks-- officailly 3rd tri
28 weeks-- magic number for viability
then each week after till babe is here a anomoly scan

I'm looking forward until i'm 24 weeks :)

But i'm also looking forward too stronger movements and kicks. My boyfriend has felt the baby move but very lightly.

I was worrying because I didn't feel baby move for about 3 days but today bubz has been moving quite a bit :)

I see all my midwife appointments as milestones, each one I hear a heartbeat at is a relief and a weight lifted from my shoulders. I have another one next wednesday. I have a growth scan on 13th January so I'm really looking forward to seeing bubba again. Oh, and I'm viable tomorrow.

Almost forgot hubby felt bubba kick for the first time about 2hrs ago :happydance: thought he was gonna cry! bless him.
:hugs:

I've got a few things spaced out to keep me going for a little while.:thumbup:

My 20 week scan - 30th Dec:happydance:
My OH feeling the bump - Who Knows???
Viability day - 18th Jan:happydance:
3rd Tri - 8th Feb

These are keeping my mind occupied for now, can't wait for my bambino just not over the moon about how they get here!!!!:dohh:He He, what a woose am i???:haha:

Looking forward to feeling a flutter or kick, hopefully soon.
Then my scan on january 6th, hopefully finding out if i will have a blue bump or a pink bump :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->