Next milestone for everyone

Christmas Eve will be my move into the third trimester! Xxx

My next milestones that I'm looking forward to are:

- DH feels the kicks
- Ultrasound on Jan. 5th where hopefully this time baby shows us the goods
- Third tri starts..which is on January 28!

My next on is the MW appt on the 22nd...then definitely 20 weeks. For some reason I think I will be less worried when I get a scan (last one was at 6 weeks) and actually see there's a baby in there and not just a blinking fuzzy spot.

Im looking forward to my next MMW appointmnet so i can hear the heart beat again!! Then looking forward to my husband finishing nights (after christmas) so we can start putting the nursery together!

Have a milestone today, I've got 99 days to go!!!

Feeling *PROPER* kicks. I've felt piddly little ones, but I want proper proper kicks! Then it will be my 21 week scan on Monday

:happydance:

I'm looking forward to 20 weeks, the halfway mark,

but I'm REALLY looking forward to my next scan to see if my placenta has moved up, which should be between 22-26 weeks.

Lastly I'm looking forward to the third trimester in general.

Feeling *PROPER* kicks. I've felt piddly little ones, but I want proper proper kicks! Then it will be my 21 week scan on Monday

:happydance:
Uhh, update: THE BABY JUST KICKED AGAINST MY HAND... TWICE!!!

:happydance: :thumbup: :cloud9: :dance: :yipee: :headspin: :smug: :ninja: :wohoo: :loopy:

Im looking forward to being Viable, 1 week from today :)

Just waiting to get into the third trimester and for my bump to get more prominent, am sick of everyone asking me why I don't have a big enough bump and if my baby is 'small' :growlmad:(the baby's quite tall, actually). And of course, for the next ultrasound. I've finished my anomalies so wonder when the next one's scheduled?

for me its our 21 week scan on the 8th of jan hopefully we will see that our little lady is still a lady lol, then it will be finally reaching 24 weeks :happydance:

Today - viability! WHOOP!! :yipee: Obviously I don't want to see my beany any time soon but it is another milestone to check off!! My LO woke me up at 5am and kicked solidly until 6.15 when I got up - I think he/she wsa celebrating too!! And then after today I guess 3rd trimester will be the next milestone....I hardly believe that I will ever get there!!! x

Also my MW appointments are what i look forward too, it's the little things to me i love hearing bubs HB :)

mines 3rd tri which is next tuesday then after that my next one is 30 weeks.
xx

For me my whole pregnancy will be a milestone. Im hoping to get to 36 weeks without having an abruption and bringing home a healthy baby.:hugs:

Tomorrow is a milestone for me - growth scan and consultant appt
And then viability day on Monday! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"