next month , conceive plus and wellman vitamins for my oh

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
Were going to try that' for maybe 6 months and then if I haven't fell pregnant , I'm going to try and just stop trying , ino its easier said than done but I can't go through years of trying again, I'm sure it will happen when it happens , it happened once b4 so why not again, but I have these strong moments then other days I want to cry!

How long you been trying girls x

Just stopping by to say good luck, I rate conceive plus..I fell pregnant within 4 months, the month I fell pregnant being the first month of using conceive plus. I know that wasn't very long but I swear it helped...the logic of it just seems great. Hope it works for you x

Aww that's lovely cupcaker ,
Fairy_gem :( I hope u get a bfp soon, 7 years is such a long time :( ! I tried for 3 to conceive my 1st and. I thought that was long x have you had tests x

Aww that's lovely cupcaker ,
Fairy_gem :( I hope u get a bfp soon, 7 years is such a long time :( ! I tried for 3 to conceive my 1st and. I thought that was long x have you had tests x

Hey lovely....thank you. :hugs:

I have PCOS, I don't have periods other than 1-2 times a year and I don't ovulate (well I ovulated just once naturally), I have only ovulated 4 times in the whole 7 years (once with Clomid, twice with IUI's and once naturally). We have done 7 cycles of Clomid, I've had ovarian drilling, taken Metformin and had two private IUI's, along with holistic approaches too including acupuncture and reflexology. We met the criteria apart from one part for one go at NHS IVF last year when I turned 30 but I have struggled to lose the weight I need to for IVF as the PCOS makes it hard to lose weight.

I continue to try and lose weight in the hope that it might "shock" my body into ovulating if you know what I mean. We are also very interested in adoption, but again weight is an issue.

:flower:

Aww bless u hun, ur so strong u really are, I hope it happens 4u, and I didn't no u had to be a certain weight to adopt x

Aww bless u hun, ur so strong u really are, I hope it happens 4u, and I didn't no u had to be a certain weight to adopt x

Thanks my sweet :hugs:.

For adoption, they like you to have a healthy BMI. I think they will still consider you if you haven't, but you have to be showing that you are working towards a healthy BMI.

:flower:

Aww , I'm sure you will get there hunny , and ur doing everything u can! Stay strong , miracles happen x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->