Next shoes????

Discussion in 'Toddler & Pre-School' started by jensonsmummy, Jun 6, 2011.

1. jensonsmummy

jensonsmummy Well-Known Member

Just wondering is next shoes any good or should i spend the money on clarks ones? He still has clarks cruisers but his feet are growing so quick hes only getting like a month in each size. Hes almost walking so going to need to buy proper shoes soon and dont know what to get, plus the next ones are so trendy :thumbup:

2. laura1991

laura1991 Mummy to Lily

When hes walking id definately go for clarks because there proberly fitted and will support his feet whilst growing and learning to walk

3. caggimedicine

caggimedicine Mummy to Harry

We went with Clarks when Harry first started walking, right up until he was 2, and then he started wearing Next which are pretty good quality, but I agree that you can't beat Clarks for fitting.

4. Gingerspice

Gingerspice Well-Known Member

we've been lucky with shoes as went straight to cruisers and LO is still in her first pair over 3 months on. We get her measured every 2 weeks but so far doesn't need the next size up.
    I would only go for a reputable make for their 'main' shoes. I don't mind cheaper makes for occasional wear though.

5. Happy

Happy Mummy to Phoebe

Phoebe started off in Clarks but after a while I thought I would try next, then Lily Kelly, however clarks are by far the best for fitting on Phoebe, so we are back to where we started.

6. Natasha2605

Natasha2605 2 girlies <3

We bought her first walkers from Clarkes and then a pair from Next. Next shoes are beautiful!

7. karlilay

karlilay Mum of 2 :)

Madis first shoes were from Clarkes. But every other pair shes had are from next. The last for ages.

8. TennisGal

TennisGal Well-Known Member

We've always got Clarks for Lizzie's main shoes and sandals-but she has a couple of pairs of canvas shoes for summer, too. They just don't seem to support as well as the Clarks...but then the Clarks are leather.

9. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

morgans always had next shoes and have alwasy been finex

10. jensonsmummy

jensonsmummy Well-Known Member

I always said start rite or clarks would be all i would wear but today looked in next and realised how much nicer theirs looked. Think il stick to clarks though till hes better on his feet and maybe get some nice nexts one when hes a bit older :)

11. Kte

Kte Mummy to Chloe & Sophie

Although my LO has been given to pairs of lovely next shoes, they just aren't wide enough for her feet. She had a pair of Clarks and they were really good, wide enough and supported well but if the others had of been wide enough I would of happily had her in them too.