Next VIP Summer Sale

Mummy May

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone had been offered a slot yet? We usually always get one but starting to think we're not this time lol! Xx

I got one today around lunch time. They sent me a text to book a slot

I didnt get a slot :( but someone I have on fb uploaded screen shots of everything in the sale.

Of what I've seen I'm a bit gutted as I really wanted the bumble bee range for Isabelle but doesn't look like their including that :( x

I didn't get a slot this time as think I've probably sent too much stuff back as I always buy two diff sizes lol. I've seen screenshots of the sale though and there's loads in it there's only two things I want though so fingers x'd :)

I so wish I could get a VIP slot, but I refuse to open an account with them as I know i'll end up in debt, so it wouldn't be smart move.

I went into my local yesterday and they've priced up the sale items already (pencil marked prices on the tag) so I've eyed up what I want :haha: x

I haven't got one and don't know why!

I have an account, I get the directory, My credit available is £1911 out of £2000!

I only set up an account so I could get the sale bits!!!

I've got a slot on Wednesday at 5pm. Already been through it all today and listed all the codes of everything I want lol. There's tons of gorgeous stuff for the kids!

Not yet. I'm so annoyed, I'm always one of the last to receive one.. :(

I usually always get one but not had one this time, can't even go on Sat as we aren't here-will be on holiday! Trying not to be too bitter though as know I have been lucky in the past :-(

Got Wednesday at 6.30 :D got all my codes written up ready to go! Hoping I'll be ok as smaller sizes aren't as desirable.

Ah bugger, sounds like I'm not getting one then... I can't help but be bitter lol!! There's no way I'm going to store though! Xx

Wed at 9.30pm I never use my slot as everythings always gone that I want lol I just go in store :)

I always seem to get a message about it a day after everyone else has booked therers, so in the past have always ended up with a slot for the following day with most of the decent stuff gone, i just logged on and managed to get a slot for 9:30pm, i no all the decent stuff will still be gone, but i will also go to the store :)

Will all the stores open at the same time Saturday? Does anyone know what time I usually just pop up later on but hubby is working Saturday so planning on going early

Most stores open at 5am with people queuing hours before. Smaller sizes are less desirable (9-12 and under)

Thanks ladies doubt I will be there that early though :) maybe 6:30 lo was only in small sizes last time I went so hoping to get a few bargains this year.

I want stuff for next year but dunno what sizes to get roman! Hes 19 months but still in 9-12. I'm thinking 18-24 as I doubt he'll grow enough for 2-3.

I want Christmas bargains, I'm stuck with standard sale so there will be nothing left :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"