Nice to be here

JamieX

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I just found this forum and happy to know everyone here...

I'm 29 years old and am expecting my third child, I would say this wasn't planned but as weeks passed, I have accepted God's Will and now happy about having a third child.
DD is 9 years old and DS 3 years old.

I would like to share with you ladies, when I went for my first scan, I measured 5w6d, EDD 13 Mar 08.
I went back for my second scan 2 weeks later, and measured only 7w1d...EDD became 23 Mar 08, I was like DUH...but we saw the heartbeat, so still looks fine for the time being.
Therefore, I am not sure, what week stage I am in now....

At my current stage, which is still so early, I can even feel some tightening and breathlessness effects, which is pretty similar to contractions? I did not talk to my doctor about this, because I feel kinda silly...i thought maybe this is my third pregnancy and am pretty sensitive to sensations down there?

Has anyone ecountered a similar situation as me?

Sorry if I am sounding very silly....

Hi Jamie :hi:

Welcome to BabyandBump - did you say you already knew some of the girls?

Congrats on #3 I believe in the very early weeks it can be more difficult for an exact due date etc. Your 12 week scan should give a more accurate date. Did they seem concerned? They should tell you if they have any concerns. Seeing HB is a fantastic sign though ;)

I'm expecting #1 so I have no idea about contractions - Someone may shed light though :D

x

Hi Jamie, congrats on your 3rd child. Have a happy healthy 9 months! :)
I dont know much about contractions but I do know that I was getting tightening at a very early stage, at around 12 weeks I think (may be a little more than that as I cant be specific) Im sure its nothing for you to concern yourself over but maybe discuss it with your dr?

I discuss everything with my MW/DR, Im a real whiner lol.

Once again, congratulations!

Congratulations!

Dates will be more precise at your 12 week scan hun. Im due the 13th March!

Hiya :hi: Welcome to B&B

Congrats on expecting #3.

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-189.gif to the forum!

You are certainly meant to be more aware of things with every child you have, so you could very well just be sensitive hun, but if you have any concerns that things don't feel right, contact your MW or GP!

Wishing you a very healthy & happy pregnancy! :hugs:x

:hi:Welcome to BnB

Congrats on pregnance #3. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!:headspin:

Hi Ladies,

Thank you all so much for your warm welcomes....

I do not know exactly how many weeks I'm into right now, but I can be sure that my morning sickness has started to kick in real bad, no throwing up but feel really sick in the tummy....its making me very light-headed :headspin: and all I wana do when I'm not at work is to lie down in bed the whole day...feeling so useless and guilty because I am not spending enough time with DD and DS....I'm really not in any mood to play with them anymore...this is making me feel really bad!

God Bless Everyone Here!!! :happydance:

Eek ... I'm sure th kids see mum i spoorly & would rather you got better ;)

Hope it backs off for you

x

Hi and Congratulations!!! This is my third pregnancy as well, and I can safely say that with each pregnancy I am more and more aware of things going on down there!! I would mention what you are feeling the next time you see your doc.

Kellie:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->