Nice wee milestone!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by excitedgal, Jan 24, 2011.

1. excitedgal

excitedgal Pregnant with #2

I'm 24 weeks today and starting to get really excited. It's all becoming very real all of a sudden :happydance: :happydance:

2. faun

faun Mum to 2 boys and 1 girl

Yay for getting to 24 weeks it feels like such a big milestone, just think that in a maximum of 18 weeks (if you go 2 weeks overdue) you will have your little baby in your arms!

3. dottymouse

dottymouse Well-Known Member

yay congratulations, i was 24 weeks vesterday, i know what you mean about it all becoming real now, cant wait to meet my baby, but dont want it coming to early and having to spend time in hospital,

4. plumsugar

plumsugar Well-Known Member

congrats hunni how exciting i cant wait for my v day

5. excitedgal

I'm trying to not think about the hospital part too much (ignorance is bliss!)and just think about the lovely wee baby girl I'll have in my arms! xx

6. excitedgal

Its really not long to go at all. I think the pregnancy is flying in it feels like yesterday I dipped my lil stick in a cup! Good memories! :happydance: