Nice wee milestone!

excitedgal

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I'm 24 weeks today and starting to get really excited. It's all becoming very real all of a sudden :happydance: :happydance:

Yay for getting to 24 weeks it feels like such a big milestone, just think that in a maximum of 18 weeks (if you go 2 weeks overdue) you will have your little baby in your arms!

yay congratulations, i was 24 weeks vesterday, i know what you mean about it all becoming real now, cant wait to meet my baby, but dont want it coming to early and having to spend time in hospital,

congrats hunni how exciting i cant wait for my v day

yay congratulations, i was 24 weeks vesterday, i know what you mean about it all becoming real now, cant wait to meet my baby, but dont want it coming to early and having to spend time in hospital,

I'm trying to not think about the hospital part too much (ignorance is bliss!)and just think about the lovely wee baby girl I'll have in my arms! xx

Yay for getting to 24 weeks it feels like such a big milestone, just think that in a maximum of 18 weeks (if you go 2 weeks overdue) you will have your little baby in your arms!

Its really not long to go at all. I think the pregnancy is flying in it feels like yesterday I dipped my lil stick in a cup! Good memories! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->