nick knowles

MummyMummy

Reaction score
do you ever want to hit him? his voice is soooo smug and annoying!! and he seems like a right cocky bugger on that diy show. he's about as funny as being run over.

all i can think of is wanting to hit him with a huge slab of uncooked steak... it seems the thing to give me most satisfaction. :rofl:

xXx

hahaha my boss well old boss now is just like him n he gets on my nerves lol

not very well lol soon as i got preg he just made me so mad i actually got signed of work cuz of him stressing me out and today ive not been paid i hate him and nick knowles for being like him lol

Sorry I think Nick Knowles is wonderful. Theres something about him. dont want to hit him, just want him!!! :blush:

that's horid that yourbosscaused that!what a rat. some people really do deserve a slap with raw meat :rofl: hope you getyour money sorted out soon! i'd beso fuming!!

xXx

he even looks smug! i think he'd be the 'sorry hunni can't go down tonight, don't wanna mess the hair' type!

xXx

its not the first time this has happened and i am really fuming. i have bills and a baby to feed im guna have to lend money :( oh doesnt get paid for another week!

he even looks smug! i think he'd be the 'sorry hunni can't go down tonight, don't wanna mess the hair' type!

xXx

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dont forget it would be cant go down tonight "darling" like all smug men say lol

its not the first time this has happened and i am really fuming. i have bills and a baby to feed im guna have to lend money :( oh doesnt get paid for another week!

it's not on at all is it?!

once you start lending it's hard to get straight again isn't it?coz by time you paidwhat you owe you end up short again!

have you complained about him?

xXx

it's not on at all is it?!

once you start lending it's hard to get straight again isn't it?coz by time you paidwhat you owe you end up short again!

have you complained about him?

xXx

i tried to call him but no answer, spoke to a woman at work and he messed her wage around too last month. im going to call him again soon and if i get know where i have spoken to a lawyer who says i have a huge case against him, its just finding the time for that i shud be able to get legal aid tho.

well thats the thing we will have loads of extra money this month wen oh gets paid. shame i have bills on monday and he gets paid thursday!

thats life i guess

:blush: another nick knowles fancier over here :blush: i think he's hot!

runs and hides :argh:

he actually lives about 5 mins from me and my friends mum is his hairdresser and he is like that in real life!! xx

he actually lives about 5 mins from me and my friends mum is his hairdresser and he is like that in real life!! xx

i will pay her to slip with the scissors next time she does his hair hahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->