Night feeds

Bunchy09

Mummy to Angus
Reaction score
How long does your LO go between feeds at nigt?
Angus is 21 weeks & is going about 3 & a half hours at night, when he wakes he guzzles like he hasn't fed for days!!! He goes 2-3 hours during the day.

George goes about two hours or sometimes three, but the spaces between feeds seem to get shorter as the night goes on - and I get more tired!

On a good night it'll be 5-7 hours between her last evening feed and her next one but after that it's generally back to 1.5-2 hours which will continue throughout the day... (She's 11 weeks at the moment). She is quite frantic after that long sleep though!

4-5 as a rule but she majorly cluster feeds before bed and in the morning

oh god its really hit and miss, i think down to teething:shrug: but mostly she will go to bed at 8 ish then was i say was sleeping till about 5-6am but lately she's been waking late b4 i got to bed or waking at 4am:dohh: this morning she woke at 3.30am i have no idea the reason, and i'm not 100% sure its always for milk:shrug: i think they can wake for many reasons. but i just give boobie as i know she will go back to sleep:haha: x

Little I is 19 weeks old today and up until 12 weeks was sleeping from 11pm - 5/6am. At 12 weeks she hit a growth spurt and started waking at 3am, 5am and 7am or 2am, 4am and 6am before sleeping until 9/10am when she woke for the day. She's still doing that now.

I did start to give her her dummy at the 4/5am waking but it took her about 40 minutes to get back into a deep sleep where she didn't need it anymore so I spent that time popping her dummy back in when she dropped it out and by the time she was fast asleep I was wide awake. I gave that up a few nights ago and have been bf her at that waking again, just because it takes 10 minutes and we both go straight back to sleep again.

During the day she's now going about every 2.5-3 hours between feeds and each one lasts about 5-10 minutes depending on whether we're at home or out somewhere.

HTH :flower:

xx

Glad to know I'm not the only one. My little girl is only 6 days old and she's been doing this for 2 days now, it's pretty exhausting when all I want to do is sleep. Luckily it's just right before I've turned in for the night, and all that feeding allows me to sleep for at least 3 hrs before she needs to eat again.

Its up and down but the last week its been from 9 he'll sleep through til 3ish then go back to his usual every 3-4 hours. I guess I'm luckier than I thought! :) he does a massive long cluster feed before bed though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->