Night sweats ladies?

ready4number1

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies! Good morning! Are any of you having night sweats? Can you

describe them? Do they go from a lot of sweat one night to a little sweat

the next? At what week did they begin?

I've been having some night sweats, pretty much from implantation to present (which isn't a huge stretch of time, admittedly). I just wake up damp. Not soaking wet, but it's enough to be annoying!

Mine started the day before my BFP and carried on till week 7. It was awful. So hot all night long and it was winter here so should have been freezing cold. But as soon as I went to bed Id be burning up like I had a fever. My poor oh used to go get a damp cloth and sponge my forhead to try and cool me down. For me it didn't change night to night, was really consistent but then suddenly at 7+2 it just stopped and never came back. Can't say I miss it. Now I'm the opposite and I'm so cold all the time! Lol

Me! Started around week 5 . I am so uncomfortable at night. Ugh. I wake up feeling gross. And being hot, sweaty plus nauseous isn't pretty.

Thanks ladies for all your responses! I appreciate it and congratulations on your :baby::baby::baby:

The whole night is a cycle of getting hot and sweaty and throwing off my blanket, to waking up freezing cold and rooting over the side of the bed to find the blanket I tossed off.

I also stopped antidepressants when I got my BFP so it may be related to getting them out of my system as well.

Only got BFP 3 days ago and have been pretty warm at night since about a week ago, but the past few nights I have been boiling! Especially my head, just hot hot hot!

Were you sweating since a week ago? Or were you only hot? I woke up sweating again, 2 times. But it has never been as bad as the first night it happened.

Only got BFP 3 days ago and have been pretty warm at night since about a week ago, but the past few nights I have been boiling! Especially my head, just hot hot hot!

I was getting really sweaty at night from around 4 weeks. I would wake up because my wedding bands would be soooo tight I would have to pry them off (which wasn't so hard since I was sweaty). I stopped wearing them at night so I don't wake up anymore so I'm not sure if it's stopped or not!
Now I drool too :haha:

Me! It's awful, I thought it was the duvet being too hot but it's not. I hate waking up and there is like a massive sweat mark on the sheets. My partner can't cuddle me anymore. I noticed them around week 4/5 and still get them on and off.

Me! It's awful, I thought it was the duvet being too hot but it's not. I hate waking up and there is like a massive sweat mark on the sheets. My partner can't cuddle me anymore. I noticed them around week 4/5 and still get them on and off.

Lol. Thanks for your response!

Every night since 5dpo! It's too the point where i got sick of changing my shirt and undies so I've been going to bed nude for a week now. Lol and my ac is set at 68° dh is cold but i told him to Suck it up!

Every night since 5dpo! It's too the point where i got sick of changing my shirt and undies so I've been going to bed nude for a week now. Lol and my ac is set at 68° dh is cold but i told him to Suck it up!

So yours began in the 2ww okay that makes me excited. This would happen during the month I am NOT even trying lol. I have no idea when I O'd but I know I did. Thanks for sharing.

Mine also started in the TWW (which technically only ended today, though I've been testing positive since Sunday).

Hormones are crazy!

Mine also started in the TWW (which technically only ended today, though I've been testing positive since Sunday).

Hormones are crazy!

Congratulations Dill!!!

Do you sweat a lot every night? Or some nights are you more damp rather than the sheets being wet?

I think from about 7dpo to 6 weeks gestation were the worst for me. I'm not too sweaty anymore.

Some nights were randomly worse, I think it may have been related to my hydration level.

Thanks!

Some nights are definitely worse than others.

Oh my god I'm glad I found this I thought something was wrong...I have been sweating terribly :wacko: so glad to hear it will subside at some point!! I just need sleep :sleep: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->