night sweats?

try2breathe

Reaction score
I know night sweats are normal during pregnancy, but is anybody else still having them while breastfeeding? I don't sweat through my clothes but wake up just feeling damp and generally gross! I'm assuming it's hormonal. Anyone?

I had horrible nightsweats for a couple of months after giving birth. Not every night but I woke up soaked and feeling yuk. Don't worry, it's hormonal and will stop happening soon.

Yep! I woke up last night and my pillow was damp! NIce!! Hopefully it goes away soon!

Thanks! My little one is 10 weeks old, so hopefully the night sweats will stop soon!

yup.....i had em in the early weeks too. HORRID !xx

Yep I've got them, they're great I love waking up stinking and sweaty!

I'm 6 wks post partum and I've turned into a right sweaty cow! Particularly when feeding, but even when sat on my backside doing sod all and especially when waking during the night! I'm either really hot or really cold! My GP said today it's hormonal and because my body is working overtime to keep up with milk supply.

I shower in the mornings and in the evenings if I can find the time and energy, but there's no denying that with the milk and sweat that I smell a lot of the time. Nice!

i sweat way more now than i ever did preg, its horrific!!!!
it is summer here tho, so i blend in a bit more lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"