Night time noisebag!!

Faffalina

Mummy
Reaction score
Aaaaargh Lil's started SHOUTING and singing / cooing a couple of times a night for up to 30 mins a time... Someone tell me this is a short phase please??! Only just used to her two feeds without adding a load of shouting :haha:

God!! I dunno - hopefully it doesn't last too long for you!

hehe, i dont know.. but hey, its better than crying right?

OMG I could have written this post myself! Last night she was schreeching at like 4am and the neighbours must wonder what is happening to her! Been doing it for the last week :cry:

I ignore her but she gets louder and louder... god i hope its just a phase for both of them! x

Oh Aymen does this too - Its hilarious....This morning it went on from 6.30-7.30am....But he adds a twist to it...

....He bangs his bottle against the side rails of his cot so its extra LOUD!!!

I do prefer this to cryin though!

Faff - Your little girl is just tooooo yummy!!!

My friend has just told me that it can be a sign that they are ready for weaning? Not sure if it's true but I am going to try some baby rice this weekend (she will be 5 months on Friday)

Have you started weaning yet?

xxx

Yes, it's funny to listen to them isn't it? My DS makes all kinds of noises in his sleep, sometimes sounds like a growl or a miaow at other times! x

ella shouts, coos, blows raspberries, makes all sort of other noise when she is in her crib. I find she either does it to entertain herself to to settle herself down before falling back to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->