Nightmares, do you get them a lot?

Maze

Expecting 4th, 2 Angels
Reaction score
I recently found out while getting tests for a kidney infection that I am pregnant again after miscarrying in October.

I go through moments where I am very confident despite that my HCG levels are rising, but aren't all that high.. (I am only 4 weeks and 3 days and I am pretty sure I ovulated on the 10th.) The blood test was 28 two days before my period was due, and 49 the day it was missed.

The worst thing I find is the nightmares I am getting. It seems every time I fall asleep I dream about waking up and finding blood. It happens over and over.. sometimes multiple times in the same dream or sleep. My fiance has woken me up because I would cry out loud.

Has anyone else had this as a consistent problem? To the point where they are afraid of going to sleep despite being exhausted? My dreams are so vivid...sometimes I wake up and wonder what it real and if I lost the baby.

Does anyone have any tips to get rid of these?

I don't know if there is a way to get rid of them but I do have these dreams a lot. I also get other nightmares (family dying, etc) but I think that's a preggo symptom. So maybe, it's a good sign?

Yeah... I am hoping that despite the trauma involved the vidid dreams are a good sign. Bah, though.

Thanks for the encouragement!

I'm not pregnant but i miss my period 4 days already and dpo12 today still Negative but I have a nightmares about week already (yesterday too) and I'm up so early actually I can sleep from 10 pm.-6:40 am. (my husband up to work) but now i'm up around 2 or 3 am. and can went back to sleep again but take times. My breast sore on the left side so bad( I can feel lump or they call throbs). I went to the hospital my blood test results was normal i'm not pregnant. Dr. order Evening Primrose and IB Profen he told me it should gone by the end of this week but if not go to the hospital again. I took it about 2 days and seem it getting more pain and lump though. What wrong with me ?

I had that for quite a while. I've had two miscarriages, and am on my third pregnancy. After my first miscarriage, the nightmares were really bad...the second miscarriage I was afraid to sleep at night after. ESPECIALLY when I found out I was pregnant again only...4-5 months later...

They went away after I hit 16-17 weeks, but now that I've hit the 3rd Trimester, they're beginning to get quite bad again, between miscarriage dreams and dreams about me and OH not making it...

I totally understand what you're going through though. If you need a 'buddy' to chat with either on here or via text/phone, please, message me!!! I would be very happy to be your buddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->