Nighttime bfp!!!

wannabemomy37

~ Waiting ~
Reaction score
I JUST got my bfp!!! Its night time, I used super diluted pee and still an undeniable 2 lines!!

I've had sore boobs (specifically nipples), constantly hard nipples, and yellow stringy cm/discharge. Some AF cramps and this weird wet feeling like AF is coming but I know she won't for a while (pleeease stick little beanie!!!)

I've had multiple chemicals in the past, so I'm nervous but I am hopeful that my line is so noticeable with such diluted pee (it was nearly clear!!!)

What are the chances of false bfp?? I'm CD31 today out of a typical 30-32 day cycle!!

Attachments

• 20150922_185801-1.jpg
    20150922_185801-1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 56
Congratulations on that line!! I wish you a great pregnancy

No chance of an EVAP (false positive). You are far enough along that all results you get are very accurate. Good luck and happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Congrats! I don't really buy into the whole first morning urine thing. Like you, I got my faint positive in the middle of the day with diluted urine. I tested at all times during the day and got a faint positive on each. Got darker everyday. Wishing the best for you!! <3

Congrats! I got super dark lines too on a night test x

Congratulations hun!! :wohoo:
I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

The only way you can have a "false bfp" is if its an evap line. Getting an actual bfp on an hpt is never false, because it has to detect the hcg hormone. Which is only produced in pregnancy. There are outside factors that could cause a "false" bfp, but you would probably know if you were in those situations (medication, health issue, etc).

Thanks girls!
I go for my confirmation appointment today, in 3 hours. So nervous....I did get sick this morning tho and now feel nauseated again after eating. Hoping for good news!!
I should be 5w2d today by my calculations!! :)

Good luck at your appointment I just know you will get good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->