Nighttime Bloat

M

MamaLoCo

Does anyone else start feeling severely bloated as the day goes on?
I feel fine in the morning...even at work when I'm not wearing my comfy stretchy pants.

I don't drink soda, I don't go overboard with sodium, and I don't overeat.

I drink plenty of water throughout the day and no matter how large or small my dinner is, I constantly just feel too bloated to go to bed. So I stay awake just miserable and uncomfortable.

Every. single. night. :nope:

Oh my goddddd! YES! I'm not over exaggerating, but I could pass as at least 5 months pregnant after dinner. I start to start feeling more bloated and tight around my stomach area around lunch time, and it just continues to get worse. I'm already uncomfortable sleeping. I have no idea how I'll do it when I'm way more pregnant!

Me me me. Big belly at nite, flat by morning x

Me too!
By the time I get home from work all I can wear is my pjs. Going to have to go and buy some comfy stretchy pants!

I feel like a beached whale when I sit on my couch and watch TV after dinner.

Same here!! My sodium is a bit low so I have to add salt to everything...probably not helping the bloat! Also look about 5/6 months pregnant at night!! Glad I am not alone!

same here! although i'm not waking up with a flat tummy in the morning anymore as of just this week, but for sure from lunchtime onward I am incredibly bloated

Agree with above. I'm definitely not waking up with a flat tummy anymore either!!

Mine stomach does seem to get bigger as they day progresses, but I am noticing that I no longer have as flat a stomach as I use to when I first wake up in the morning. There is a little bump forming! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->