Nintendo DS

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
Has anyone got one? We are thinking bout getting Kai one for xmas but i was wondering if he's too young for one? the games say 3+ so im thinking maybe he's not :? im useless with technology!
x

My brother is 5 and has been playing his playstation since he was 3.
some of his games are over 15's but he an play them.

Has Kai played a computer before?

the ds is quite hard to use as u use a wee pencil thing... mite b a bit complex?

Dionne said:
My brother is 5 and has been playing his playstation since he was 3.
some of his games are over 15's but he an play them.

Has Kai played a computer before?

Yeah he's playin on OH's 360 as we speak lol he seems ok with it we got him the cars game for it!
He's got the vtech smile we was gonna get him the pocket one but OH seems to think we be better of getin him DS! im a bit :? .

Id go with the Vsmile, wait till hes a bit older for something like the DS. no doubt he'll get to the age where he will ask for one anyways :lol:

Isn't that around about now AG?

:rofl:

It looks like its gonna be the DS Kai has seen it so he wants that now :roll:

Ok get Kai a Gameboy SP

Reasonings:- Cheaper, Easier Controls, Still an abundance of games and it gets them used to hand held computing.

My little one is 5 he has a Vsnilw and every now and then he plays the PS2. For christmas last year we got him an older Game Boy Advance so this year he's upgrading to a GBA SP.

He played with his ousins DS a little while ago and didn't use the pen. Infact many of the games do not requiire the pen, And GBA games do play on there too, so if you get the GBA SP. and then the DS next year he will stil,l be able to play all his games

well thats what i am doing anyway :D

ooooh thanks for that tootsie i will have a look at them!
xx

Yeah OH and I have DS's we love them, and typical nintendo do aim games at kiddies a lot more than Sony and the others do. ore cutsy less violent. But the DSdoes have the whole stylus thing. Which I couls see a small kid losing stright away! Ihad my 4 year old niece have a go on my nintendogs, and she struggled with using a stylus. Plus if they try to use something other than the stylus they could scratch the screen.

How about the new nintendo Wii coming out for Xmas? Were getting one and then its fun for all the family! (you will want to get on a waiting list though to aviod disapointment)

Yup its bratz Diamonds or summit like that........
Cheaper on ebay tho
B.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back