nintendo ds

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
well id like 2 review my new friend, shes pink fully charged and raring to go....

i only have 2 games atm :( but i will be buying more soon!!!

its easy to use, compact enuff for in ur pocket and mine is pink!!!!(yes i know i mentioned tht :oops: )

i have the brain training game so its even making me smarter!!

the battery lasts aaaages, i charged it for the first time today after a full charge on xmas day!!!

anyone reccomend any good games?

Animal Crossing, I lived on this game for months!

ZOOKEEPER! It's the only game I have for mine and I manage to get everyone who plays it completely HOOKED! It's a puzzle type game (think tetris) but I warn you, it will take over your life!! :lol:

ooooh guess what next months wages are going on!!!!

I want animal crossing! Was gonna get it last week but they didnt have it in. Rob wont be happy if i used my card again so im gonna have to wait to get it :(

Minxy said:
ZOOKEEPER! It's the only game I have for mine and I manage to get everyone who plays it completely HOOKED! It's a puzzle type game (think tetris) but I warn you, it will take over your life!! :lol:

damn u!!!! lol i am hooked!! so is darren!! and was a bargain at only £12.99 :D:D:D

That is a bargain for the hours of pleasure it'll bring you :wink:

Anybody know where the best place to get decent games from?

I'm hooked on Tetris just now, need something a bit more interesting. My DD really likes playing Mario. :)

well id like 2 review my new friend, shes pink fully charged and raring to go....

For a moment there, I thought I'd strayed into one of those posts. :shock: :winkwink:

I am a woman with certain....needs. My OH is away, what choice do I have?! :rofl:

:blush: :blush: :blush:

O M G

YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO GET OUT MORE!!!!!

DIRTY, DUURRRRRTY GIRLS!!!

:muaha: :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back