Nintendo Wii Or PS3

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
So did anyone get a hold of one? Amazon had 100 Wiis that were gonna go up between 3-4PM an they went in 5 seconds :shock: OH was on there on teh second & didn't get one :shock:

The prices on eBay are madness FFs why don't they just buy something else with their pennies & the Wii would be an extra surprise when they are back in stock? :roll:

I dont think anyone has got one tbh unless there are silly enough to pay ebay prices of stand in the queue outside HMV that formed over the last few days.

I'm just going to wait a few months when there is an abundanece of them and the price is lowered :lol:

O! O! O! I gto a PS3 last Friday, the good one (60MG). WOOT! WOOT!. My fiances sister and I called hundreds of stores, and we finally got one guy at a small store to tellus when the shipment was coming in. Well that morning she went to Best Buy, just incase they got a shipment in, And they had only 5 of the systems and she got one. Our Best Buy was only 1 of 2 in the whole entire state to get them. We totally lucked out!

I'd like a PS3, will have to wait a while methinks though!

OH got his wii today, he had ordered it a while ago. Can see it will be great fun with a few drinks.

Stephanie,

Stephanie7706 said:
O! O! O! I gto a PS3 last Friday, the good one (60MG). WOOT! WOOT!. My fiances sister and I called hundreds of stores, and we finally got one guy at a small store to tellus when the shipment was coming in. Well that morning she went to Best Buy, just incase they got a shipment in, And they had only 5 of the systems and she got one. Our Best Buy was only 1 of 2 in the whole entire state to get them. We totally lucked out!

Have you bought an import?

The PS3 isn't available in the Uk until March at the earliest.

Can I ask how much you paid?

I can't wait until the PS3 is available at a normal price, only problem I have is the need for an XBOX360 as well, I like some games which are only available on each platform!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think the Wii looks ok, a bit of fun but not my cup of tea.

Tam would like one I think, she really likes the Nintendo games like Mario!

I bought her the Game cube a couple of Xmas's ago! but she hasn't played it in ages!

Iwantone!!! said:
what is a WII i would rather have \a nintone ds

A Wii is the New Nintendo Game system where the handset has an accelerometer on it which allows you to use it like a golf club or a boxing glove etc.

There's quite a smart advert about a sports game on the Wii on the tele over the last week or so!

I'm the Daddy.

I think you missed that Sephanie is in america and they had their PS3's released about a month ago. The UK has to wait till March.

tam was telling me that jade has a dance mat and that she cant wait to burn of calories on it ;)!!!!

Me and OH don't fancy the Wii, he has the Xbox 360 and PSP but wants a PS3-can be pre ordered on hmv website for £550. WTF :shock: No chance will I be paying that :p

I won't get the PS3 until it's a normal price.

I think Sony are pushing with that kind of price when they're competing against XBox etc.

I love Sony bits, really kewl and reliable but.....too expensive.

As for Jades dancemat, it's news to me!!! maybe it's a chrimbo pressie which Tam's not tellin me she's bought!!!

:evil:

XBox 360 :rofl:

The WII can stay with the poo lol

nintendo WII looks cool, we tried to order one but didnt get it, i heard some crap about ps3 being blueray only and if thats the case think they will have problems if its not compatible with other tpes of disks as blue ray players are way too pricey

but ive never been much of a fan of playstation. bring back sega any day :lol:

I played a Wii tonight, it was WICKED!!!!! :D

The WII is so funny to play. I feel like such an idiot swinging the controller around but it is great fun :D

I have a deposit paid on a Wii, at H, but got call the other day to say Iwouldnt get one on launch, but im number 9 on the waiting list for the second batch, so Iwill get mine in the next week or so.

Ohh its exciting when a new console gets released :D

We are waiting in anticipation on the PS3 :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"