Nipper 360 double

slf2010

Reaction score
Hi
This may sound a bit daft but I have a double nipper 360 and am trying to get the seats to sit completely upright- I have made them as upright as I can but it is still not enough as one of my girls hates going in it and being at any kind of angle backwards! Thought if I can sit her completely upright this may help! Considering buying a new pushchair but would rather double check that I am not missing something before I spend more money! Has anyone got a nipper and have any ideas / experience with this? xxxx

Hiya, I have one and they don't sit upright completely. I actually tied a knot in the strap thing to make them sit up a bit more but they are still fairly horizontal!!

Luckily my boys quite liked sitting back when they were smaller, and now they are bigger they just lean forward when they want too! x x

Thanks for this, will have another look at it, not sure what to do really, love the pushchair its so easy to use but don't know whether to get another one- my husband says if I get another one the nipper has to go which i don't really want either!!

Have you tried propping up the twin who doesn't like being so laid back with a cushion? I used to prop my two up like that when they had a bottle in the pushchair if we were out & about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->