Nipple Shaped Dummy

Plumfairy

Mum-mum-mum-mum
Reaction score
Why isnt there such a thing??!! Ive got a right selection of different dummies now and will she take any of them??!! No chance!! :hissy: Wish I could do a mould of my own nipple and make it into a dummy for her!

:lol:

Well my nipples are freakishly long.....:blush:....so the Avent ones went down a treat!! :rofl:

She such a fussy little thing!! I think Im going to invent one!! I think it would solve alot of our problems!! x

:lol:

Well my nipples are freakishly long.....:blush:....so the Avent ones went down a treat!! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl::rofl: Which ones are they? Do they have a particular name? I havent tried those yet... Thought that buying 5 dummies was enough for today!! Is costing me a small fortune!!

My long nips have served me well :smug:

Just the clear Avent ones - I think my nips ended up the same shape after a mamoth sucking sesh from Heebs....:lol:

Yes I think mine seem rather a bit longer than they used to be too hahah!! Not surprising really!! :D They sure do get a bashing!!

This is going into a dirty place for this...

but they have them so you can make a mould of you man's willy!! :rofl: I'm assuming it's silicone or latex...

invent a kit!! :rofl:

This is going into a dirty place for this...

but they have them so you can make a mould of you man's willy!! :rofl: I'm assuming it's silicone or latex...

invent a kit!! :rofl:

Exactly!!!:rofl:

Lmao at this thread. My nips have defo got longer since feeding Ellie. Ellie just wont take a dummy ive tried loads. I get on ok without one now but would have loved a mould of my nipple for her a few months ago. Saying that id like a dummy for her at nap times instead of being it!

Leila has only this week started taking to a dummy!! Avent ones are brill! i actually started putting one dummy in my mouth and trying to get her to take another that way? maybe just me being silly lol x

my little girl sucks her thumb, which on close examination isn't that dissimilar from my nipples-certainly closer than a dummy is. I tried her with a dummy several times but she'd just smile at me and spit it out. She's a content button anyway but since she found her thumb she's been an angel!-well kind of

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->