Nipple stimulation?

Skywalker

Reaction score
Sorry for all he sexual threads, I'm just curious - my fiancé stimulated my nipples last night, particularly the left one, and when we took a shower afterwards, I was leaking milk from the left one. I breastfed my son until he was fifteen months, so it's been almost half a year he's been weaned. I noticed sometimes when I'd even get close to my period before conceiving this baby that I'd also seem to leak a little. Am I like just perpetually lactating? And is it a bad thing? I started to worry about uterine contractions since nipple stimulation can bring on labor later in pregnancy... Anyone have any ideas?

I can squeeze stuff out of mind too. Even when I wasn't pregnant. It's apparently really common :flower:

I can squeeze stuff out of mind too. Even when I wasn't pregnant. It's apparently really common :flower:

Thank you! Do you know if it stimulates uterine contractions and if it should be avoided in first tri?

That I do not know. But I don't let anyone near my nipples in first tri :haha:

But there are ladies who still breast feed who are pregnant, so I'm sure it has to be fine to some extent?!

Im sorry for the tmi but nipple stimulation is my thing lol...ive been pregnant a few times and i haven't found it to be a problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->