Nipple sweat/single boob sweat?

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
Here's a doozy for y'all. I'm 4-5 weeks pregnant (hasn't been determined how far along I'm am, should know next week at a nurse appt.) this morning had to get up and go pee at 3 am, didn't noticed anything till I looked in the mirror and saw a BIG wet spot on my tank top. Right away I went to feel it, there was no smell, no residue, boob(s) weren't any different in tenderness or softness (my boobs are very squishy and soft right now). It was like someone splashed me with water on my boob :haha:It went away, no stain let on the tank top. I was laying on that side before I got up. I have never had one boobs sweat (or any of my boobs sweat like this before) I'm laughing because I'm perplexed. I guess early pregnancy does some weird things.

Anyone experiencing/experienced this this early in pregnancy? I have a picture (sorry if it's upside down, but you'll get the idea.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 8
That's most likely some milk leaking. Totally normal in pregnancy. However, I would still get it checked, as it can sometimes also indicate something more serious. So definitely talk to a doctor about it. But in the meantime, don't worry, it's likely just your hormones.

That's most likely some milk leaking. Totally normal in pregnancy. However, I would still get it checked, as it can sometimes also indicate something more serious. So definitely talk to a doctor about it. But in the meantime, don't worry, it's likely just your hormones.

The reason why I was wondering sweat because of it having no smell or consistency, and I thought that was way too big to be a milk spot :wacko:

I have an appointment with a prenatal exposure nurse this up coming Thursday, so I will mention it then. I always thought that milk was suppose to be thick and creamy with pregnancy, but then again I'm new to all this. I have now been up for nearly two hours and now my breasts have this warming sensation going through them and I'm having a bit more tenderness upper part of the breast and to the side close to the armpit.

I haven't had pain in my breasts, just mild tenderness. I hear all these women having pain to the point nothing can touch their breasts. I'm no where near that. I guess it's still too early in the game to judge. I'm probably knocking on wood saying that LOL.

Thank you so much for the info, it's greatly appreciated :hugs:

Had some more this morning, but it wasn't as much and it was in 2 different areas on the same side again. It seems to like my right side a lot LOL

Its most likely milk sweetie xx I didn't get it that early with my son but with my daughter, I got it at about 6 weeks.
With my son though, when I was well into my pregnancy, it happened a lot! Poor DH used to get covered all the time! I'm quite the snugglerin my sleep and a lot of the time I would leak all over his side and a massive patch on the bed 😂 Even some of the guys he worked with commented that he smelt like off milk! (He works a manual labour job and I'm sure when it heated up it wouldn't smell nice) :rofl:

Its most likely milk sweetie xx I didn't get it that early with my son but with my daughter, I got it at about 6 weeks.
With my son though, when I was well into my pregnancy, it happened a lot! Poor DH used to get covered all the time! I'm quite the snugglerin my sleep and a lot of the time I would leak all over his side and a massive patch on the bed 😂 Even some of the guys he worked with commented that he smelt like off milk! (He works a manual labour job and I'm sure when it heated up it wouldn't smell nice) :rofl:

OMG!!! That is too cute/funny. Your poor DH. You couldn't help you enjoyed sleep snuggling lol. I had a little this morning but this time it looked like patches (over the same boob) and I'm thinking it was that way because I move around a lot and so does the tank top. LOL. My brothers girlfriend told me that I need to sleep with a bra on and wear some pads to bed.

Off topic question:
Right now I'm trying to figure out why I'm only spotting/light bleeding when I DTD with my SO or with clitoral stimulation. It usually lasts a day. I just got done doing the clitoral stimulation and here I am spotting pretty good, red at first than it goes to light/medium pink. If I do a quick wipe with normal pressure there's barely anything, but it I press hard against the vaginal opening that's when I see more of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->