Nipples Leaking Already! Normal?

philly_bear24

Mummy to Imogen
Reaction score
I'm not even 20 weeks yet and my nipples have been leaking for the past 2 days to the point where it's now starting to come through my bra and top!

I'm going to have to invest in some nipple pads today but I was just wondering, is it normal for that to be happening this early?

I will be 28 weeks tomorrow and i still havent started leaking yet lol

i started leaking at about 18/20 weeks i cnt quite remember.
i wake up in the morning with wet sheets where its getting quite bad, but it doesnt seem to leak at all during the day

good luck

xxxxx

It is perfectly normal to start leaking in second tri from what I have read, I haven't started yet but carry a pair of pads just in case!

Yeah that's around when I started, and like georgie mine only seem to do it when I'm sleeping

I'm 19 weeks and have been for a week or two now as well.

Yeah that's around when I started, and like georgie mine only seem to do it when I'm sleeping

i dnt mind the fact i only leak at night, apart from the fact i wash my sheets far more often than the average person :p

xxxxxx

totally normal, hun :hugs: mine started at about 15 weeks :dohh: pads help loads, just remember to change them often when your nipples are leaky so that your nips dont become sore :hug:

crazy!! this is my first pregnancy. I havent started that yet, and have been nervous about this. I dont know why,, I guess i just dont want to be embarassed out in public if it just happens. I hope it starts at home first!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->