Nipples not hurting now. Bad sign?

jmla04

Havin' Twins!!
Reaction score
for 2 wks almost my nipples have hurt. This morning they don't. should I be nervous? I am 4wks 4 days.

I'd say this is normal hun. Mine were so painful for the first couple of weeks, then went back to normal for a week or so, and now they're back to hurting again! xxxx

I had issues with my symptoms coming and going, one week I was so sick, my nipples hurt, the next week I wouldn't be sick, and I had to pretty much punch my boobs to feel any pain. It is normal for me to sway back and forth, and it usually comes back full swing. I would say that you should definitely call your doctor/midwife if you are concerned, it helps us ease our minds! Good luck to you!!!!
xoxoxo

P.s. Also noticed you did infertility and clomid, Do you suffer from PCOS? I also suffer from PCOS and endometriosis. Congrats on overcoming the odds!! :)

My nipples dont always hurt but then one day they hurt the worst lol

I was concerned about this too. Today, my nipples are tender but no where near as sore as they were yesterday or the week before that. SO, of course I'm nervous about it. But, everything I have ready says that it is normal.

Don't worry about it. I'm trying not to, and I know it's hard.

I had issues with my symptoms coming and going, one week I was so sick, my nipples hurt, the next week I wouldn't be sick, and I had to pretty much punch my boobs to feel any pain. It is normal for me to sway back and forth, and it usually comes back full swing. I would say that you should definitely call your doctor/midwife if you are concerned, it helps us ease our minds! Good luck to you!!!!
xoxoxo

P.s. Also noticed you did infertility and clomid, Do you suffer from PCOS? I also suffer from PCOS and endometriosis. Congrats on overcoming the odds!! :)

yes on the pcos, but my doc just told me on our first appt, a couple years ago "i think you have pcos". who knows

HI, i was worried about this back in the 4-5 weeks stage aswell, i had loads of symptoms very sore nipples and nausea the week before my AF was due and then it suddenly all stopped and i completely panicked and totally thought id have a m/c but a week later my sore nipples came bk with avengeance along with very sore bbs and horrible 24/7 sickness. Some days its better some days its suddenly worse (although the sickness never gives up :(! ) . relax and enjoy a h+h 9months :) x

Sorry to gate crash hun, broody one i am lol. Throughout my pregnancy with Jayden i didn't once get sore boobs/nipples! So i would say it's normal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"