Nipples not hurting now. Bad sign?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by jmla04, Jun 1, 2011.

1. jmla04

jmla04 Havin' Twins!!

for 2 wks almost my nipples have hurt. This morning they don't. should I be nervous? I am 4wks 4 days.

2. mummy2be362

mummy2be362 Proud Mommy to Chloe

I'd say this is normal hun. Mine were so painful for the first couple of weeks, then went back to normal for a week or so, and now they're back to hurting again! xxxx

3. doxie.chi

doxie.chi Well-Known Member

I had issues with my symptoms coming and going, one week I was so sick, my nipples hurt, the next week I wouldn't be sick, and I had to pretty much punch my boobs to feel any pain. It is normal for me to sway back and forth, and it usually comes back full swing. I would say that you should definitely call your doctor/midwife if you are concerned, it helps us ease our minds! Good luck to you!!!!
    xoxoxo

P.s. Also noticed you did infertility and clomid, Do you suffer from PCOS? I also suffer from PCOS and endometriosis. Congrats on overcoming the odds!! :)

4. mummylove

mummylove Well-Known Member

My nipples dont always hurt but then one day they hurt the worst lol

5. cjwilson80

cjwilson80 Well-Known Member

I was concerned about this too. Today, my nipples are tender but no where near as sore as they were yesterday or the week before that. SO, of course I'm nervous about it. But, everything I have ready says that it is normal.

Don't worry about it. I'm trying not to, and I know it's hard.

6. jmla04

jmla04 Havin' Twins!!

yes on the pcos, but my doc just told me on our first appt, a couple years ago "i think you have pcos". who knows

7. flump1

flump1 2011 is the year!

HI, i was worried about this back in the 4-5 weeks stage aswell, i had loads of symptoms very sore nipples and nausea the week before my AF was due and then it suddenly all stopped and i completely panicked and totally thought id have a m/c but a week later my sore nipples came bk with avengeance along with very sore bbs and horrible 24/7 sickness. Some days its better some days its suddenly worse (although the sickness never gives up :(! ) . relax and enjoy a h+h 9months :) x

8. Sarah10

Sarah10 Guest

Sorry to gate crash hun, broody one i am lol. Throughout my pregnancy with Jayden i didn't once get sore boobs/nipples! So i would say it's normal xx

9. jmla04

jmla04 Havin' Twins!!

ty ty ty!!!!